Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old July 31st, 2006, 11:28 PM

chaddyboy_2000 has disabled reputation
Win a free Castle set from House Mouse Games!

Hey everyone! I don't post on this site all that often, but I've been a HeroScape fan from day one when I found a master set mixed in with the Legos at WalMart (before WalMart even realized it belonged in the game section)! I'm mostly a lurker here at HeroScapers, as I was at .net and HeroScapeHQ, always checking the news section to get the latest scoop.

Here's the deal. I need you guys' help, and in return I'll send out Castle sets to three of the people that can help me out, sent directly to you from House Mouse Games.

A few weeks ago, I entered this t-shirt design:

into a contest at www.randomshirts.com, and whad'ya know, it got picked to be in the running for their t-shirt design contest!

I would really appreciate it if people could head on over and toss a vote my way! Since the top prize is $500, if you vote for me, send me a PM and I'll enter you in a drawing to win a free castle set if my design ends up in first place! Essentially, I'm willing to share 1/5th of the winning prize money in the form of castle sets, while supporting House Mouse Games, a great resource to the HeroScape community as well.

You can vote at: http://www.randomshirts.com/content.aspx?pg=ContestNew

Keep in mind that you'll have to do a quick registration for the site to vote. I've been registered for quite some time and have yet to get any junk mail from them, so if that's what's stopping you from voting, it's not a problem.

Since I'm not a well-established member here, I invite you to check out my profile over at www.boardgamegeek.com to assure you that I'm a reputable and honest person. I have a great trader rating over there. If I win, three of you WILL be receiving castle sets!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/chaddyboy_2000

Thanks for your support! Hopefully, I'll be giving away three castle sets when this is all over!
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:33 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Are you actually saying that you want to buy my vote and not try to compete on the merits of your design?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Are you actually saying that you want to buy my vote and not try to compete on the merits of your design?
That is correct! The merits of my design got me up to second place, now I just need a little something extra to give me the edge. Isn't that how politics work?

BTW, I like the new avatar. Very Spongebobbly.
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:45 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddyboy_2000
Quote:
That is correct! The merits of my design got me up to second place, now I just need a little something extra to give me the edge. Isn't that how politics work?
Well, at least you're telling it like it is!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:45 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
GB, Leave the man alone, he's givin' away castles. I recognize his username from BGG (where I'm mostly a lurker w/an account). I voted for him, sounds like a fair contest.
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:48 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
GB, Leave the man alone, he's givin' away castles. I recognize his username from BGG (where I'm mostly a lurker w/an account). I voted for him, sounds like a fair contest.
Well I busted the guys chops a little and it didn't work!! I couldn't shame him and his honesty blinded me... Ouch!!

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:52 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Well, it doesn't matter what his motives are, his t-shirt design is better than the other ones there.

Old July 31st, 2006, 11:52 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
I couldn't shame him and his honesty blinded me... Ouch!!
Well your 'headlights' are blinding me!
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:54 PM

gibberish_47 Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
I couldn't shame him and his honesty blinded me... Ouch!!
Well your 'headlights' are blinding me!
Wait a minute. Did you just say those are his?!?!? As in Grungebob's?!?!?

Old July 31st, 2006, 11:56 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Well, I voted for ya chaddyboy but, unless it's early on, that lead of dyslexia's looks insurmountable.

Sorry to inform you, ninthdoc

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:56 PM

Quote:
I recognize his username from BGG
Yeah, I'm very active over at BGG. I mainly a Eurogamer, but would NEVER turn down a good game of HeroScape. Unfortunately, I'm also a hopeless completist and HeroScape has also cost me nearly a thousand dollars already!

Like I said, I've been around since the early .net days, I just don't do a lot of posting. I figure if I don't have anything new to add to the pot I'll just keep my mouth shut, and you guys usually have everything pretty well covered around here! I'm a heck of a lot more useful over at BGG!
Old July 31st, 2006, 11:57 PM

toddrew has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gibberish_47
Well, it doesn't matter what his motives are, his t-shirt design is better than the other ones there.
Agreed, on merit alone, I preferred the "chicken dinner."

"Everyone enjoys a monocle" a close second.

And you can see her
Before it cracks and goes out
She throws rocks at streetlights
Keeps the streetlight changer busy

Floundering Customs Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games