Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 6th, 2019, 10:45 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

@BodaciousBlood @kevindola @superfrog

any takers for a game?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 8th, 2019, 10:23 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

So I am trying to host a game with my friend. I have copied the map to my drive. I have changed the permissions to allow anyone to edit the file and hosted the game. I can see the map just fine but my friend just sees bad request when he pastes in the game name link. Any idea how to fix this?
Old October 8th, 2019, 10:26 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Can you post the link here?
Old October 8th, 2019, 10:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'd recommend sending your friend a direct link to the game.

Copy and paste the google doc string and the game name into the link in my signature (ohs link generator), and it'll spit out a URL he can use to join.
Old October 8th, 2019, 10:28 PM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker

5d9d425bb03561570587227.html

I should say he is getting in the game and we can chat but he cant see the map.

thats the game name im looking into your thing superfrog.
Old October 8th, 2019, 10:32 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
5d9d425bb03561570587227.html

I should say he is getting in the game and we can chat but he cant see the map.

thats the game name im looking into your thing superfrog.
you're missing the google doc string
Old October 8th, 2019, 11:29 PM

Ah so when I send out games I need the game name "5d9d425bb03561570587227.html" then I have to add the text "&gdoc=" and then the map string "1ZHuYCSic9uLwHE9nwjpUb66PPxLXAiMMg2TpBSyQ_0Y"

Or just use superfrogs spreadsheet.

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Edit: guess I just needed to sleep on it I get it now I needed to send him the map string as well for him to put in. For whatever reason I just assumed the game link would infer that.

Last edited by DOAisBetter; October 9th, 2019 at 08:16 AM.
Old March 9th, 2020, 07:36 PM

shoe1010 Woo who?

Hello all,

Longtime heroscape player that's sort of new this site and hasn't used it much. Does anyone still use this to play online heroscape?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Old March 9th, 2020, 07:53 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoe1010 View Post
Hello all,

Longtime heroscape player that's sort of new this site and hasn't used it much. Does anyone still use this to play online heroscape?

Thanks in advance for any replies.
Yep! All the time!

Theres usually 2 to 3 requests for a game a week here

And theres usually ongoing tournaments as well where you play a game once a week or two scheduling with your opponent with pre made boards.

If you're available I could probably squeeze a game in tonight and show you how the interface works
Old March 9th, 2020, 07:56 PM

shoe1010 Woo who?

Thanks!

Right now I'm sort of grinding on schoolwork with finals coming up, but in the Summer I could possibly get in on a few games. It's good to know that there's still games going on!
Old March 25th, 2020, 10:52 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know that I am not crazy. At one time, I found a link to a form you could fill out to set up an online game. It was an excel type thing. I cannot find it. Do people know what I am talking about?

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old March 25th, 2020, 10:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
I know that I am not crazy. At one time, I found a link to a form you could fill out to set up an online game. It was an excel type thing. I cannot find it. Do people know what I am talking about?
@superfrog has an online game link generator in his signature.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events