Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old March 8th, 2015, 12:07 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

There is a smaller version of Anakin's Jedi Starfighter. I just picked up the kit at Wal-Mart for $9.97. It's a tad undersized (looks closer to 1/72 scale) compared to the Jedi Starfighter from Tornado's post (which looks about 1/35 scale). The smaller kit looks like it would work for a DO or LOS blocker on a map. They had a TIE Interceptor in stock. The Wal-Mart website shows they have Vader's TIE fighter in this size, too.

I've got a 50% off coupon for Michaels. They've got the X-Wing kit.

-------------
Here are a couple pics of the Jedi Starfighter.
Side shot with Han Solo for comparison. The Anakin pilot figure, if standing up straight, would come to about Han's chin. The s-foils are molded in the open position. The model does balance on them, but would lean over if the table is bumped. It should be fairly easy to cut them off and glue in the closed position. A double stack of 2-hex tiles fits under it great - kinda looks like it's in the hangar for maintenance.

Top down shot. It fits pretty well on a 4 hex diamond with just a slight bit out front and bit of overhang from the wings.

With a little work, it shouldn't be to hard to make a crashed version for an Episode III rescue the Chancellor scenario. Or, I think would make a great DO as is.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Last edited by mac122; March 8th, 2015 at 03:00 PM.
Old March 8th, 2015, 03:25 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

This site hasn't been updated in a while, but there are some great papercraft models on this site. I've printed out several of these, and they are very nice and appropriately scaled for Star Wars minis. I need to finish the LAAT I started over a year ago. It's been just sitting there collecting dust.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 8th, 2015, 04:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like a pretty nice LOS/movement blocker sitting up on two hexes like that. I'm not sure if it really needs any DO rules/card in order for it to be a fun addition to any game.
Old March 8th, 2015, 05:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That looks cool mac122. Thanks for posting those pics.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 8th, 2015, 08:33 PM

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 8th, 2015, 08:57 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Lol. Those are great!

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old March 9th, 2015, 10:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Just finished re-watching the old star wars trilogy movies over the weekend. I watched them out of order though. By the time I had finished the last one, I had gotten the whole structure layout built for an emperors throne room. You guys are going to love this one. I think I am going to build a whole series of star wars themed custom terrain, and post it in my custom terrain thread.
Quote:
This site hasn't been updated in a while, but there are some great papercraft models on this site. I've printed out several of these, and they are very nice and appropriately scaled for Star Wars minis. I need to finish the LAAT I started over a year ago. It's been just sitting there collecting dust.
Wow, these are awesome. I think I'm going to build these and reinforce them with more durable materials.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 11th, 2015, 10:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey all, I'm building a Emperors throne room, I just finished putting in the catwalk that luke jumps up on in the movie Return of the Jedi while fighting vader, shortly after vader throws his saber at it and dumps luke off of it. I'm wondering if anybody knows, or has any suggestions whether I should build a ladder or stairs leading to it, or just have it up there for leapers and flyers to get on. I referenced the movies and google images, and none show any types of stairs or ladders going to it.

Old March 11th, 2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hey all, I'm building a Emperors throne room, I just finished putting in the catwalk that luke jumps up on in the movie Return of the Jedi while fighting vader, shortly after vader throws his saber at it and dumps luke off of it. I'm wondering if anybody knows, or has any suggestions whether I should build a ladder or stairs leading to it, or just have it up there for leapers and flyers to get on. I referenced the movies and google images, and none show any types of stairs or ladders going to it.
Maybe it's time to develop something like this

A DO that would allow movement up or down at a lower cost than ladders would be very thematic for the Star Wars Universe.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 11th, 2015, 11:02 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Cool. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time. In this image, it is unclear whether there should be an access or not:

But if you look at this image which is basically zoomed out farther you can clearly see that there are stairs at the end of the catwalk in a different part of the Emperor's Quarters:

So even though the steps/ladder may not be in the actual Throne Room proper, for gameplay's sake, I personally would allow access by other figures, not just leapers and flyers.
Old March 11th, 2015, 01:04 PM
"like" happy

Very,cool @mac122 and @Porkins . I love the ideas. The build I am doing currently starts at the back window behind the emperors seat and goes all the way out to where vader throws him over the edge. I am debating doing an elevator piece. The build is not exact, as to be better to play on with miniature figures. I hex everything out on the floors.(check my previous terrain.) I did add some door entry ways on the back sides for a couple of additional/optional entryways for more types of play. I may just release some pics of the thing as I have it unfinished and unpainted. I would be happy to listen to where you guys think I should put stairs, lift, or ladder. I will post it in my terrain thread later tonight. I think you guys will like it.

Old March 11th, 2015, 02:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape