Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 9th, 2014, 07:09 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Heroscape Codex Vol. 2 is HERE!!

I finally got a chance to read the codex. Great job everyone! I always try to just stay in the Customs section of the Codex Forum, so everything else is such a awesome surprise!
Old March 9th, 2014, 08:30 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Heroscape Codex Vol. 2 is HERE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I finally got a chance to read the codex. Great job everyone! I always try to just stay in the Customs section of the Codex Forum, so everything else is such a awesome surprise!
Same here. I stick to the threads that concern either every subject or just mine.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online