Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

View Poll Results: When did you start playing 'scape?
2004 5 10.87%
2005 5 10.87%
2006 8 17.39%
2007 5 10.87%
2008 3 6.52%
2009 7 15.22%
2010 5 10.87%
Post-Discontinuation 8 17.39%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 5th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Codex Community Poll: Issue #2

Oh, I missed that !

I saw the commercials in December 2004 (for Christmas ! ), but decided to buy the game only for the 25th Dec 2005.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old March 5th, 2014, 10:44 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Bummer, I missed the poll. Got it for my son and played it Christmas Day, 2004. *downloads and starts reading Vol 2, Issue 2*
Old March 5th, 2014, 11:02 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Next issue, I'll make sure to extend the poll deadline further. At the time that this was posted, we hadn't known we'd be releasing on a two-month schedule yet.
Old March 6th, 2014, 12:03 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post
Next issue, I'll make sure to extend the poll deadline further. At the time that this was posted, we hadn't known we'd be releasing on a two-month schedule yet.

For me it won't change anything : I missed the poll only because I don't read the "Scapers Online" section very often... A good solution could be to install the poll here.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online