Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old June 14th, 2011, 06:39 PM

fat_rabbit Woo who?
Re: 3T3; 3rd Twin Cities Team Tournament

All shall fear......NAME PENDING!!!

:bowdow n::bowd own::bo wdown:: bowdown::bowdown ::bowdo wn::bow down::b owdown:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Okay, it's official. We aren't going to be named Fat_Elffy. We are team Name Pending.
Old June 14th, 2011, 10:57 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So just throwing out there...is it confirmed we have the space? Will Hoju/LilHoju/Onjima/Pil be there or has anyone heard from them?
Old June 14th, 2011, 11:15 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
So just throwing out there...is it confirmed we have the space? Will Hoju/LilHoju/Onjima/Pil be there or has anyone heard from them?
Hoju actually mention possibly moving it to July at the last Game Day. I've not heard any more about that, so...

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old June 14th, 2011, 11:20 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Hoju actually mention possibly moving it to July at the last Game Day. I've not heard any more about that, so...
Wouldn't that have been better to mention, oh, I don't know...more than 4 days before the tourney?
Old June 14th, 2011, 11:27 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Wouldn't that have been better to mention, oh, I don't know...more than 4 days before the tourney?
I'm not in charge.

Old June 15th, 2011, 09:31 AM

fat_rabbit Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

........So there might not be a tourney this weekend??? Wouldn't that had been a more appropriate trick for a tourney on April 1st?
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:01 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Oh Targanth?
Old June 15th, 2011, 01:29 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

I just got off the phone with Jeremy at Twin Cities Comics. They are expecting us though we may be sharing a bit of space with the Heroclix folks. So as far as I am concerned the tournament is still taking place as planned.

One note - the store does not open until 10 AM so the tournament will not be starting before 10:30 AM and might be a bit later than that - it will take some time to get the maps out of my car and into the room.
Old June 15th, 2011, 02:09 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
I just got off the phone with Jeremy at Twin Cities Comics. They are expecting us though we may be sharing a bit of space with the Heroclix folks. So as far as I am concerned the tournament is still taking place as planned.

One note - the store does not open until 10 AM so the tournament will not be starting before 10:30 AM and might be a bit later than that - it will take some time to get the maps out of my car and into the room.
Thanks for getting that worked out, Targanth. Much appreciated.
Old June 16th, 2011, 09:05 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

team Targanth & sixthflagbearer will now be known as: Not Related

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old June 17th, 2011, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post

I'll try to be there between 10:30 and 11:00. I can help set up if need be.

Old June 17th, 2011, 10:15 PM

Puffy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'll try to be there around 11.

|Insert witty remark Here|

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events