Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 6th, 2011, 12:00 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Twin Cities Casual Game Day Feb. 6th

Have fun today - wish I could make it. Maybe next month.
Old February 6th, 2011, 01:40 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targanth View Post
Have fun today - wish I could make it. Maybe next month.
Agreed! I really want to make it to one of these gamin days. However, Super Bowl tradition trumps 'Scape. Eager to play with ya guys!

Have fun!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:06 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Sorry I couldn't make it. I only got 3.5hr of sleep yesterday.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old February 8th, 2011, 07:59 PM

fat_rabbit Woo who?

Since no one (hoju511) started a MonPoc thread yet I'm just going to post this here: There was an official announcement today that due to the success of the Monsterpocalypse Battle Boxes they're going to be changing their format of random boosters to faction specific boxes in which you'll know exactly what you're buying. This change is supposed to take place this summer. Don't no about you other Poc-Heads but this is very exciting news to me!
Old February 8th, 2011, 08:29 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

There is discussion going on about it on the teamconvenant site.

http://teamcovenant.com/blog/2011/02...n-collectible/

I am conditionally excited. I just hope they make it possible to buy the things we need in a decent way. If all they do is sell "faction packs" it doesn't help me much. I'm hoping they'll make it available for us to buy single monsters (and maybe small unit packs).

For example, I would like 5 towers of corruption and I hope they make it possible for me to obtain them without having to buy five faction packs.

I also may have to start collecting the megas which I was avoiding due to the cost but if they are going to be had at a decent price, Mega Terra Khan may get some friends.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old February 8th, 2011, 09:08 PM

fat_rabbit Woo who?

You can also read about it here:

http://monsterpocalypse.com/news/dan...ter-zone-ahead
Old February 8th, 2011, 11:39 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

I really want to make the next gameday. I know it's monpoc theme but I'm wondering if I can bring another game?

Old February 8th, 2011, 11:56 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

That depends on the game.

I told you already we're not playing Candyland.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old February 9th, 2011, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Land-based AE View Post
That depends on the game.

I told you already we're not playing Candyland.
No, I got a game where when you move may be able to go up using a ladder. But you gotta be careful not to go down the slides which they call chutes.

Old February 9th, 2011, 12:19 PM

This sounds like a very deep, refreshing game. I like it.

Old February 9th, 2011, 04:03 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
No, I got a game where when you move may be able to go up using a ladder. But you gotta be careful not to go down the slides which they call chutes.
I have played this game, it can get very intense. The other night things turned ugly during a game with my 5y/o when the board was tossed and some very un-5y/o things were said. It ended with no dinner and an early bed time. Man I was so hungry the next morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post
Sorry I couldn't make it. I only got 3.5hr of sleep yesterday.
Suck it up Grandma, I showed up with only 3hr of sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat_rabbit View Post
Since no one (hoju511) started a MonPoc thread yet I'm just going to post this here...
Wow, kick a guy in the back. Is this because I lost that game for you? We all know those customs were WAY over powered. Speaking of customs... I didn't see your board anywhere....
I'll try to get the thread started today, but I'm at work and don't know how much free time I'll have after my nap and before the movies.
***EDIT*** BAM! I'm done... Now where is that map?

All joking aside, thanks for the games guys(and our 2nd girl ever). It was good to see so many show up. Any thoughts for next Game Day?

Last edited by hoju511; February 9th, 2011 at 04:56 PM. Reason: 'Cause thats how I roll.
Old February 9th, 2011, 05:38 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoju511 View Post
I have played this game, it can get very intense. The other night things turned ugly during a game with my 5y/o when the board was tossed and some very un-5y/o things were said. It ended with no dinner and an early bed time. Man I was so hungry the next morning.
This is why I am not allowed to play Candy Land with our (non existent) kids... Wifey says I swear too much when I play Candy Land...

I told her I wouldn't swear so much if I didn't draw the stoopid Plumpy card EVERYTIME I am three spaces from Candy Mountain...

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events