Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old March 10th, 2021, 03:39 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Round Dos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The dok (0-1) v. moonknight (0-1) armies are:
Call off the wedding
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kon-Tar-Na, Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubsx5 - Yngvild (Disengage) (Permanent Power)
Wait and fire
* Charos, Morgan's Riflemen, 4th Massachusetts Linex4 - Kelda (Full Heal) (Temporary Power)
moonknight chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dok chooses who places first.
Playing Sunday at 1 PM Mountain/8PM France
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:50 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 40 - Reverse Draft (BYOG) - Round 2 until 3/1

MTL and I will be getting started in 15 minutes.

Quote:
The mtl1998 (1-0) v. captain stupendous (1-0) armies are:
Plz no big 'borgs
* Braxas, Cyprien Esenwein, Kira Jax, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Fraser Sharp
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, 20th Maine Volunteersx3, Einar Imperiumx2 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
Old March 10th, 2021, 05:51 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
MTL and I will be getting started in 15 minutes.

Quote:
The mtl1998 (1-0) v. captain stupendous (1-0) armies are:
Plz no big 'borgs
* Braxas, Cyprien Esenwein, Kira Jax, Sonya Esenwein, Deathreaversx3 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Fraser Sharp
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Guilty McCreech, Marcu Esenwein, 20th Maine Volunteersx3, Einar Imperiumx2 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
I have Cyprien, Braxas, and 5 deathreavers.

EDIT:
I felt like I got greedy and stuck with the worse of the two armies. When placing I decided to ignore Jarla and my rats and instead go all in with Braxas to take out as many Imperium before it was Cyprien's turn to have some OMs. Marcu of course grabbed the defense glyph and the 20th Maine approached cautiously. Braxas advanced spitting harmless mist at the annoying Marcu. 20th took some shots but the queen dragon didn't seem to notice. She advanced aggressively, taking out 4 Imps and a 20th Maine before the last Imps took her down. It was a Jarla-backed army of 8 riflemen, two Imps, a general, and a cowboy versus some robotic rats and a vampire.

Cyprien did Cyprien things and ping-ponged around the map. He first focused the biggest threat of the double attacking soldiers, then spent some time healing from some riflemen. After getting rid of Marcu and half of the 20th Maine, Cyprien fled to the Thorian glyph, providing cover for the rats to go for Jarla. He didn't want to take the uphill fight against the well trained pod of volunteers. A rouge rifleman temporarily blocked access to Jarla, but the rats decided to tie up what riflemen they could. This in turn gave Cyprien some cover to not have to fight uphill against an entire squad. Cyprien managed to clear Jarla and rats scattered to gain control of the glyph. The last few 20th tried to finish off rats and Cyprien, but the numbers had dwindled too low and the vampire was triumphant. Throughout the whole game 2 attack wasn't enough to deal lasting damage to Cyprien as he fully healed pretty much immediately after getting hurt.

GG, @Captain Stupendous !

Last edited by mtl1998; March 10th, 2021 at 07:37 PM. Reason: just realized that my army is the same as my last reverse draft army except I brought Braxas instead of other vamps.
Old March 10th, 2021, 08:56 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Had a great game with @mtl1998 . He played well and earned Cyprien his terrifying personality; thanks for the fun game!
Old March 11th, 2021, 03:36 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hey, guys.

With humble apologies, I have to drop from the tournament. Special apologies to @Heroscaper Guy . I really thought I could put this into my schedule, but I just have too much going on right now. Between home, work, and hobbies, I'm overextended, and dropping this tournament will relax the pressure on everything else.

Sorry, all. I'm glad I got in one game, against @Dysole . It was a thriller. I think I played an ok game, and I'm satisfied to have drafted to a balanced match of my Protectors + Cyprien w/ Ivor vs. her Acolytes + Corvor w/ Ergland, but I misplayed an order marker late and made a couple of other errors and, of course, she is very good and mistakes against such a player will cost you in the end.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 12th, 2021, 11:54 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just finished playing against Knight of Scape, who took the win with my Minion army. Thanks for the game!

s1r: Defense wins championships
* Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Warforged Soldiersx5 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power) (drop Guilty and 2 WF)
Knight: Blood Brigade
* Alastair MacDirk, Minions of Utgarx4 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)

I had just come off a game where EI and ants with attacks of 2/3 had taken out all my Minions, so I knew they were vulnerable against lower attacks like the WF.

I did some probability calcs to see where the WF and MoU matched up. WF would kill a MoU 25% of the time (38% with height). MoU would kill a Jalgard-backed WF 32% of the time, reduced to 26% if the WF had height.

With tactical switch I thought I could keep Jalgard, making us even on even ground. And tactical switch would tend to give me height, giving me the edge.

Whelp, that was wrong! Knight of Scape did a great job of flying into spots around Jalgard right after I took it, blocking me from solidifying my position there, especially since Jalgard was closer to the small side of my SZ and the WF had a bit farther to go.

After two rounds I had lost two squads of WF and only taken out one MoU on 11 attacks (despite rolling into 8D just once) while losing 3 WF to Knight's 11 attacks (mostly even ground onto the Jalgard WF). Next round my two remaining WF by Jalgard were taken out and from there it was an uphill battle into 8D MoU since I couldn't retake Jalgard. My last 7 WF and Raelin (who died on two MoU attacks both where she whiffed D) took out another 4 minions before the end, having a bit more room to tactical switch MoU down where multiple WF could get 4v8s. Knight was left with full Alistair and 7 MoU.

Quick stats:
Me
Attack rolls: 51 out of 111 (45.95%)
Defense rolls: 22 out of 65 (33.85%)

Knight of Scape
Attack rolls: 40 out of 83 (48.19%)
Defense rolls: 62 out of 204 (30.39%)
Old March 13th, 2021, 08:32 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Scaperedude and I starting now

EDIT: I got the win in a wild game. Scaperedude had his Phantoms x3, Cyprien, Sonya, Sir Dupuis army, and I had my army bid down to Deathchasers x4, MBS, Nerak. SD opened with Phantoms, and I opened by deploying Nerak to Jalguard and MBS to the Holy Symbol of Pelor. MBS and the Deathchaser in the area to protect him both died to SD's first volley of attacks, MBS getting dropped by a single 3v5, so I completely lost control of that side of the board. I pivoted to a hard defense of Jalguard and fared a lot better. Still was losing Deathchasers to Phantom attacks, but I had so many in the area due to Battle Rush that it didn't matter so much. At the end of Round 2, SD was running low on Phantoms so he deployed the other SD, Sir Dupuis. Dupuis managed a kill on a Deathchaser, but the next round I won initiative and saw heavy OMs on Dupuis so I threw everything I had at him and killed him before he got another turn. That gave me two free turns to start laying into Cyprien asleep in the startzone. When he woke he chilled Nerak and a couple Chasers, but the other Chasers in the area brought him down. Good game, very back and forth.

Last edited by vegietarian18; March 13th, 2021 at 09:30 AM.
Old March 14th, 2021, 12:04 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Starting shortly, still in the bidding process.

Quote:
The boromir96 (0-1) v. agentward (0-1) armies are:

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2 - Lorja Ivor (Range 4 or Greater Range +1) (Permanent Power)
That's not Common
* Ebon Armor, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Gen. Simon Fraser, Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Morgan's Riflemen, Samuel Brown, Tarn Viking Warriors - Ulaniva (Unique Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, agentward chooses who places first.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 14th, 2021, 12:17 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

kevindola and I will be squaring off in the next fifteen minutes. I have Acolytes minus Jax, Skull Demon, and 2 Acolytes. He has his army.

~Dysole, setting up the stream
Old March 14th, 2021, 01:44 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I got the win primarily on the back of 67% attack dice (80% around midgame).

Dysole summoned Talingul with Eldgrim. But Tal clogged up that area for a long time. Meanwhile Corvor bounced around taking out Yari, but a handful of heightened attacks did 3 wounds and then a huge 5 skull encircle killed the Demon leaving 9 Yari, Jax, 2x Icees vs. ~10 Acolytes.

Jax took out a couple of Acolytes and the Yari charged a few more, but eventually the Yari were taken out leaving 5 Acolytes vs. the 2 Ice Elementals. I hit 2 huge Ice Spikes, and healed an early wound to outlast the Acolytes.

gg Dysole
Old March 14th, 2021, 09:37 PM

Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness Grey Waves wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Round Dos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

The vydar is the man (1-0) v. grey waves (1-0) armies are:
Ghost in the Machine
* Augamo, Major Q10, Specters of Aldornx4 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power) minus 2 specters

* Armoc Vipers, Knights of Blackgaardx4 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
grey waves chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vydar is the man chooses who places first.
Vydar is the man defeated me with my Blackgaard army. Going in, my plan was to get Augamo onto Jalgard and then use the Specters + Q10 to clear out the remaining knights. Unfortunately, I severely overestimated how tanky Augamo would be on the +2 defense glyph. After managing to get him on the glyph T1 R2, I was expecting him to last at least a couple of rounds, allowing me to really begin digging in to VITM's army. Instead, he died on the final turn of round 2. I did my best with the Specters and Q10, but the Jalgard-backed knights proved too difficult to destroy and VITM ended up winning with 6 Blackgaard and 3 Armocs remaining. gg @Vydar is the man ; wish I'd more closely examined the probability charts before going in to the bidding.
Old March 14th, 2021, 11:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
3rd Time's A Charm

Round 3 is on Platypus.

The mtl1998 (2-0) v. vydar is the man (2-0) armies are:
Plz no big 'borgs
Ghost in the Machine
* Augamo, Major Q10, Specters of Aldornx4 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
vydar is the man chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, mtl1998 chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (2-0) v. heroscaper2010 (2-0) armies are:
The Jail-Guarding Orcs
* Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak the Glacian Swog Rider, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Pulverizer - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Degeneration “X”
* Acolarh, Deathwalker 7000, Hatamoto Taro, Otonashi, Rechets of Bogdan - Crevcor (Common Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
heroscaper2010 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (2-0) v. kevindola (2-0) armies are:
Majestic Winds
* Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zelrig, Deathreaversx4 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
Juhyo
* Kira Jax, Talingul, Ashigaru Yarix4, Greater Ice Elementalx2 - Frosa (Turn Water to Ice) (Permanent Power)
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, chris perkins chooses who places first.

The dysole (1-1) v. heroscaper guy (1-1) armies are:
Never Mind I'll Find Summon Like You
* Corvor the Tainted One, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kira Jax, Acolytes of Vorganundx5, Skull Demon - Erland (Summoning) (Temporary Power)

* Arkmer, Emirroon, Haduc, Jorhdawn, Kursus, Kyntela Gwyn, Ulginesh - Ulaniva (Unique Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
heroscaper guy chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dysole chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (1-1) v. grey waves (1-1) armies are:

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx2, Red Wyrmlingx2 - Lorja Ivor (Range 4 or Greater Range +1) (Permanent Power)

* Armoc Vipers, Knights of Blackgaardx4 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
boromir96 chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, grey waves chooses who places first.

The knight of scape (1-1) v. captain stupendous (1-1) armies are:
Defense wins championships
* Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Warforged Soldiersx5 - Jalgard (Defense +2) (Permanent Power)
Fraser Sharp
captain stupendous chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The dok (1-1) v. scaperedude (1-1) armies are:
Call off the wedding
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Kon-Tar-Na, Tor-Kul-Na, Marrden Nagrubsx5 - Yngvild (Disengage) (Permanent Power)
Re-dead the Undead
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sir Dupuis, Sonya Esenwein, Phantom Knightsx3 - Holy Symbol of Pelor (Attack +2 against Undead) (Permanent Treasure)
dok chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, scaperedude chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-1) v. vegies dad (1-1) armies are:
Speed Kills
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Einar Imperiumx2, Red Ants of Aunstromx3 - Valda (Move +2) (Permanent Power)
rats with bite
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Theracus, Deathreaversx4 - Crevcor (Common Units Attack +1) (Permanent Power)
superfrog chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegies dad chooses who places first. Send PMs to vegietarian18 to schedule games with his dad.

The moonknight (0-2) v. s1r_art0r1us (0-2) armies are:
Wait and fire
* Charos, Morgan's Riflemen, 4th Massachusetts Linex4 - Kelda (Full Heal) (Temporary Power)
Blood Brigade
* Alastair MacDirk, Minions of Utgarx4 - Thorian (Figures Unable to Be Attacked by Normal Ranged Attacks) (Permanent Power)
moonknight chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, s1r_art0r1us chooses who places first.

~Dysole, moving it on out

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events