Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old October 26th, 2019, 10:34 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TREX's MODS:Huge Quasatch prints 10/26/19

That's a really great idea about scaling them up slightly with the printer. Makes them stand out as a different kind of monster but still look like they share a base dna.
Old October 27th, 2019, 10:51 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That's a really great idea about scaling them up slightly with the printer. Makes them stand out as a different kind of monster but still look like they share a base dna.
Yeah. I tried this idea the first time around with a lower res version of the blade gruts. At the time I didnt know really anything about blender so I left their bases on them and they ended up being really big/thick bases. Along with the quality lacking they werent as great. After learning more Ive been playing with some of the files and I really like the idea of doing bigger versions of some of the monsters for maybe some uncommon hero types of the units. Its a fun reuse of the sculpt with a twist.

@Tornado , yeah, super fun idea putting these together. with the layer height and amount of infill it took about 18 hrs for the three of them to print.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 27th, 2019, 11:00 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Now do a baby Charos.
Old October 27th, 2019, 11:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Talking Re: TREX's MODS:Huge Quasatch prints 10/26/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Now do a baby Charos.
Once there is a high res charos, that would be super easy. Im probably going to hold off printing for a minute so I can attempt to catch up on painting some more of my stuff. My backlog for painting minis isnt being helped by printing even more stuff. Ive got to paint so much stuff.

Old October 27th, 2019, 11:59 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

On wow...I can do this with the greater I've elemental to make MCU versions of the Ice Giants for C3G!!!

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 27th, 2019, 12:03 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
On wow...I can do this with the greater I've elemental to make MCU versions of the Ice Giants for C3G!!!
Indeed you can. Just make sure you keep the settings for the size you scale up if you want to do more later so they can match your others.

Old February 9th, 2020, 12:22 AM
"like" happy

Re: TREX's MODS:Revolver Tournament format 2-8-20

New tournament format:
Revolver
-Each player brings 2 armies.
-The armies may not include any of the same army cards
-The format is a regular swiss format for which you get your next opponent.
-Players start the tournament by choosing one of the two armies brought.
-When both players choose their army, they roll a 20 sided die. Highest player chooses who picks their army first.
-After playing a game, a player that won the match, must use his other army on his next match. If he did not win the match, he may choose which army he brings to the next match.

Old February 9th, 2020, 09:21 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dude those Quasatch look amazing. Scaling up or down to create new miniatures is such a great idea!

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 13th, 2020, 05:07 PM
"like" happy

Re: TREX's MODS:3d Printable Heroscape Kitbashes 11/13/2020

deleted

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 05:37 AM.
Old December 31st, 2020, 08:59 PM
"like" happy

TREX's MODS: Uruk Hai 3d Stl Kitbashes 12/31/20

I'm just adding some links for a Kitbash of the Minions of Utgar that I turned into a squad of Uruk Hai from Lord of the Rings. Here is the Thingiverse Link to my files. I used @scapedood 's scans for the Remix.https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4704683

Old October 17th, 2022, 11:09 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Custom Grok warlord using bits of Torquelna's rider, a spear from Grimnak, and a starwars boma figure i repainted all held together with greenstuff and super glue.
Hey I have this figure but I don’t have a card, is there one out there for it?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:05 PM
"like" happy

Re: Trex's Custom Sculpts and Repaints

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Custom Grok warlord using bits of Torquelna's rider, a spear from Grimnak, and a starwars boma figure i repainted all held together with greenstuff and super glue.
Hey I have this figure but I don’t have a card, is there one out there for it?
It's been a very long time since I had any cards up. Especially for these. It was on my old defunct photobucket account. If memory serves, it wasn't anything special. It was one of my earliest kitbashes. Thats cool that you have it. I still have my giant quasatch that was the lower half beast. Nowadays I don't do any custom sculpting really. I just sculpt using 3d software in meshmixer and sculptris.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions