Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 10th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - SSE 56 - Fright Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Where can one find said figures? A man needs a name.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transform...-Box/150672872
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:22 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I apologize, I see there is a link posted to the shop site.
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I suggest picking them up in store as it looks like you get a random figure if ordered online.
Old December 10th, 2018, 01:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That's too bad they don't let you pick you figure when ordering online. I saw it being described as a 'blind box' on the website and was wondering what they were talking about since in the store they are just loose unpackaged figures. You'd have to be blind to not get the one you wanted in person. Well, most people should have a local Walmart they can visit. Alex, did Walmart move across the pond and invade England?
Old December 10th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
That's too bad they don't let you pick you figure when ordering online. I saw it being described as a 'blind box' on the website and was wondering what they were talking about since in the store they are just loose unpackaged figures. You'd have to be blind to not get the one you wanted in person. Well, most people should have a local Walmart they can visit. Alex, did Walmart move across the pond and invade England?
Thanks for asking me.

Never seen one, but it wouldn't surprise me to find one in one of the big cities. Certainly not to any significant degree, far as I can tell - Tesco's pretty much our equivalent super-store.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 10th, 2018, 01:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Thanks for asking me.

Never seen one, but it wouldn't surprise me to find one in one of the big cities. Certainly not to any significant degree, far as I can tell - Tesco's pretty much our equivalent super-store.

Well, if you really must know I was asking Alex cause I know you live in a small town and don't drive but I don't know if Alex lives in a bigger city or suburb where a Walmart might have moved into. If he told me there were no Walmarts in England, I was going to send you some figures for Chirstmas. I guess I should have just used the PM feature to keep it a better secret.
Old December 10th, 2018, 02:37 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Thanks for asking me.

Well, if you really must know I was asking Alex cause I know you live in a small town and don't drive but I don't know if Alex lives in a bigger city or suburb where a Walmart might have moved into. If he told me there were no Walmarts in England, I was going to send you some figures for Chirstmas. I guess I should have just used the PM feature to keep it a better secret.
Thanks, chap! That's exceptionally kind of you. Sorry - didn't mean to muck up a surprise, or be insulting in any way if you thought I was - I was just making a joke and trying to be helpful.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 10th, 2018, 03:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, just picked up my OP and Megatron. They had everyone except Soundwave.
Old December 10th, 2018, 04:31 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

There are no wolves on Fenris

Or Walmarts in England

What's up with claymation?
Old December 13th, 2018, 07:57 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old December 14th, 2018, 07:47 AM

Old December 14th, 2018, 08:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

More than meats and pie.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy