Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old October 18th, 2018, 07:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: M.A.D. Bros LLC NHSD C2P Tournament - 10/20/18

No problem proxying.

(And it is my choice)
Old October 19th, 2018, 09:28 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Flameslayer + 4

I only have two maps built, but I think I have enough Swamp+Ice terrain to build something on site.

Edit: I should be able to get the terrains for Morh. That’ll account for 3 boards.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 19th, 2018, 09:30 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Flameslayer + 4

I only have two maps built, but I think I have enough Swamp+Ice terrain to build something on site.

Edit: I should be able to get the terrains for Morh.
We might build Song of the Walrus with that if we need it.
Old October 19th, 2018, 09:32 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Flameslayer + 4

Edit: I should be able to get the terrains for Morh.
We might build Song of the Walrus with that if we need it.
That works too! I only have 2 Tundras, and one is in use for Juxt.

Edit: Whoops! Morh eats up 2 Tundras on its own.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; October 19th, 2018 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Unless we are really that comfortable with using Hives as extra glaciers lol
Old October 19th, 2018, 10:11 PM

Just bring both sides of Juxta. And Phlegrean if you can.
Old October 19th, 2018, 10:17 PM

outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby! outforblood rolls all skulls baby!

Sadly it looks like Father of Julian and I will not be able to attend tomorrow. Have a good tourney and hopefully in the near future I'll be able to come up and throwdown on the next one!

SCAPE OR DIE!
Great transactions with: Cavalier,Jim,rudyvalentine,Hilo Scaper,land.scape,Lord Pyre,Cosmo,Hogg,TheSilverSurfer,lefton4ya,Superfrog wargamingaddict87...
Old October 20th, 2018, 11:57 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Had a great time everyone, even with only 7 players. 2 wins, 2 losses and a bye was better then my record last week in Louisville, let’s see if I can do better in Dayton.

Last edited by lefton4ya; October 21st, 2018 at 11:35 PM.
Old October 27th, 2018, 02:00 PM

Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby! Tiamat rolls all skulls baby!

I’m way late in posting this but wanted to say thanks to M.A.D. Bros and everyone who put together last weekend’s event. It’s a bit of a trek for me but completely worth it to get in a whole day of Scape and hang out with other members of the community.

I played probably my best match ever when I went up against flameslayer93. A bunch of momentum swings and it all came down to a 1-life Frost Giant standing on wannock. I also learned some hard but valuable lessons on the day, particularly not to bunch up DCoTs when the AE drop and can toss in grenades (whoops!).

I’m just now getting into the C3V/SoV stuff so it was cool to play the Nottingham Brigand in a couple of matches. I think they might actually be better used as ranged support for a bonding hero as opposed to a squad of two NBs. It was also cool to see the Cathar Spearman in action, and to talk with Heroscaper2010 and lefton4ya about how you could ever take those guys out without using range (it occurred to me later that Krug might be a good option). They say if you can’t beat’em join’em so I’ve got a couple of squads on order. And speaking of buying C3V/SoV, @lefton4ya can you direct me to your google doc with all of the links to buying options? Thanks for putting that together and good luck in Dayton today.

I'm headed to the fledgling Ann Arbor Heroscape meetup tonight. I'll be using my winnings from last week (thanks @heroscaper2010 !) to run a wyrmlings build.
Old October 27th, 2018, 10:24 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Tiamat good to see you too. C3V & SoV Spreadsheet, just updated with all upcoming figures so buy now while you can. Still need to update VC. 3/page PDF linked in my signature.
Old November 5th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Subscribed...

Looking for a way to get casual players involved in Heroscape? Do your opponents lack the interest or knowledge to build/draft their own armies? If so, check out Project 500!
Old December 7th, 2018, 04:34 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Are we still having an event on December 15?

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old December 7th, 2018, 04:46 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Are we still having an event on December 15?
It looks like it from MadBros’s Facebook page.

Format: Castle Assault

330 points per player (No Utgar or Einar)
Can’t have more Heroes than Squads? (Todd posted Units, so I’m assuming he meant squads)

Players are supposed to attack the last Utgarian Stronghold, so thats why people can’t use Utgar.

Entry is $5 as usual.

We won’t be able to attend this time. Everyone have fun and take pictures!!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events