Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 13th, 2022, 11:57 PM

AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker AlexH12 knows what's in an order marker
The Book of Miek

The Book of Miek

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 33
STICKS AND STONES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Mutations & Monsters set.
Its model number and name are #016 / Miek.

Character Bio - Miek is a member of the native insectoid race of the planet Sakaar. Perhaps the physically weakest member of Hulk's Warbound originally, Miek looked up to the 'Green Scar' and his seemingly limitless vengeful rage. After going through a sudden metamorphosis, Miek transformed into his far mightier 'King Miek' form.
After the 'Green Scar' defeated the Red King and took his place as ruler of Sakaar, Miek felt Hulk had betrayed his drive to "never stop making them pay." When the ship that brought Hulk to Sakaar was turned into a bomb by Imperial loyalists, Miek took advantage of the situation and framed the heroes of Earth for the resulting deaths of thousands of Sakaarans, including Hulk's wife Caeira. With the Warbound's sights now set on Earth, Miek felt like the "true purpose" of the Hulk had been restored.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Miek may move Gladiators, and have his stats boosted by them, with his Warbound special power.
  • Miek may boost your initiative roll for each engaged Unique Gladiator you control with his Chemming special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by tcglkn; June 9th, 2022 at 03:52 PM.
Old January 13th, 2022, 11:59 PM

Re: The Book of Miek - Breathing

NAME = MIEK

SPECIES = SAKAARAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = GLADIATOR
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 215

WARBOUND
While Miek is adjacent to at least one friendly Gladiator, add 1 to his Attack and Defense numbers. After Miek defends against an attack from an opponent's figure, you may move one Gladiator figure you control.

CHEMMING
When rolling for initiative, you may add 1 to your roll for each Unique Gladiator Hero you control engaged with an enemy figure.

NEVER STOPPING
At the end of your player turn, Miek must move adjacent to an enemy figure within 3 clear sight spaces that was attacked by a friendly figure this player turn, if possible. If Miek ends this movement adjacent to the attacked figure, roll an unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to Miek. Roll each attack separately.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Last edited by AlexH12; April 5th, 2022 at 02:12 AM.
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:31 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So some notes;

After some thought, I think it could be cool if the FTH! ability was actually a normal attack modifier, but we saw how that jacked up D.Va's price, so it may not be worth it. I also do think it should be worded like this:
Quote:
After attacking with this special attack, Miek may attack one additional time for each engaged figure you control other than Miek, to a maximum of 2 additional attacks.
I feel like his stats are just a tad juiced. I'd probably drop his Move by 1 to start, then feel him out in testing.

At least one Hero stated during voting that they really missed the Chemming power and felt it was important to the character. I'll let them speak more on that if they want.

Also, I've never seen this figure in person - does Medium 5 make sense here?
Old January 14th, 2022, 01:29 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have the figure and its pretty big. At least a medium 5, but could easily be a 6.

Wording on Never Stopping is a little unclear. I'm not exactly sure what it is you want this power to achieve.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old January 14th, 2022, 06:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yep could go 6 here. He is about 5 levels tall exactly and pretty bulky.
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:38 PM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Was having a look at D.Va's height earlier and took a look at Meik at the same time. They're pretty similar in height, so 6 makes sense.
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:41 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe even Large 6?
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
Wording on Never Stopping is a little unclear. I'm not exactly sure what it is you want this power to achieve.
A big part of Miek's personality is not showing mercy, so if he were to see a friendly showing mercy, he would lash out at both the enemy and the friendly, the latter because of them showing weakness. If I remember correctly, Miek takes things very literal and tends to think of things in a polar way. So basically, Miek would either think you're with him or against him, no inbetween. Part of that is from his own self-interest I believe, he seems to be focused on a goal and will not let anyone get in his way. That was my perception of the character, and kind of my reason for the power. I hope that explains my idea of the power a little more.
Old January 14th, 2022, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinderella View Post
Was having a look at D.Va's height earlier and took a look at Meik at the same time. They're pretty similar in height, so 6 makes sense.
Dang! Didn't realize how tall he was. I have the figure too lol
Old January 14th, 2022, 01:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Maybe even Large 6?
Maybe. Do we know how much he weighs?
He is borderline. Large would be a nice boon as it offers many immunities and few negatives.
Old January 14th, 2022, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Maybe even Large 6?
Maybe. Do we know how much he weighs?
He is borderline. Large would be a nice boon as it offers many immunities and few negatives.
This is what the wiki says.
Quote:
650 lbs (294.83 kg) (as king)
Old January 14th, 2022, 02:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Definitely Large

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library