Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old August 27th, 2020, 07:48 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?
Is this guy serious? One of the most egregious auctions....

...that I've seen in awhile. Hopefully nobody on here. But this is straight up price gouging.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-f...EAAOSwDvlfSDs3
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:18 PM

Mr. Phats is surprisingly tart
Re: Is this guy serious? One of the most egregious auctions

That's nothing: take a look at this:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Complete-He...wAAOSwFFtfBhgo

You're gonna carry that weight... all 250 pounds of it.
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:33 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Phats View Post

Lol. I did see that one, but it has been relisted several times and there was another thread about it already. But totally agree.
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Absolutely infuriating. I sent them a message and let them know exactly how I feel. Maybe if enough of us message them, they’ll get the picture

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 27th, 2020, 09:53 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Absolutely infuriating. I sent them a message and let them know exactly how I feel. Maybe if enough of us message them, they’ll get the picture
Love it! I usually don't stir the pot, but I messaged a guy selling Atlaga for more than what even allthingsheroscape wanted and told him it was a joke. He didn't respond well. Bleep em.
Old August 28th, 2020, 08:50 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why bother getting wound up about someone trying to sell a non-essential, you don’t need it to survive, item? It’s his item he can ask what he wants for it.

Laugh at him, mock the inflated sense of worth he’s placed on plastic game pieces, but sending notes to a guy because you think he’s out of line? Psh. For all you know his wife told him he had to sell it and he doesn’t want to so he put a stupid high price on it.

Just come back here and buy from someone reasonable.
Old August 28th, 2020, 07:09 PM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

I dont truly care, I didn't email him or anything, but I do like pointing it out for a laugh

How about this guy? Templar Knights that are overpriced and don't even have lances. Every one of his listing is overpriced.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/324276609890
Old August 29th, 2020, 12:29 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Im with @Raider30 on this one. In the majority of wargaming prices are placed on supply and demand. If the demand is high enough and there is someone out there that wants to make a foolish purchase without researching their options that is entirely on them. Most rational people on a budget will do a bit of searching to find a better price. No need to get upset about it really. If no one bought at crazy prices, they would indeed come down.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 29th, 2020, 04:52 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

I definitely feel we should lightly harass people asking way to much for any item. I'm not sure about the auction Trex posted but any of the ridiculously priced auctions, like this one with a "make an offer" option, I will usually offer them $.05. Although I've received a return message once, and the guy was actually pretty light hearted about it. He actually questioned me saying something like "Come on, Concan is worth at least 5 bucks!"
GW
Old August 29th, 2020, 09:22 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:

I definitely feel we should lightly harass people asking way to much for any item. I'm not sure about the auction Trex posted but any of the ridiculously priced auctions, like this one with a "make an offer" option, I will usually offer them $.05. Although I've received a return message once, and the guy was actually pretty light hearted about it. He actually questioned me saying something like "Come on, Concan is worth at least 5 bucks!"
GW
I dont have any auctions posted whatsoever, so Im not sure where you came up with that. Ive never gouged anyone on any transaction. If there isnt a reasonable price met for both parties, the transaction does not take place in my buying/selling experiences. If you feel the need to razz or harass overpriced sellers that is your business, I was just suggesting to vote with your wallet. If its too much, it wont be sold. Everyone has their price, whether its buying or selling something. As was mentioned before, the seller may not want to get rid of it, but has a wife nagging him to. Hence the rediculous price. Im not interested in arguing about this but wasnt sure why you needed to take a jab at me in the process. Have a good day gentlemen.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 30th, 2020, 08:55 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:

GW
I dont have any auctions posted whatsoever, so Im not sure where you came up with that. Ive never gouged anyone on any transaction. If there isnt a reasonable price met for both parties, the transaction does not take place in my buying/selling experiences. If you feel the need to razz or harass overpriced sellers that is your business, I was just suggesting to vote with your wallet. If its too much, it wont be sold. Everyone has their price, whether its buying or selling something. As was mentioned before, the seller may not want to get rid of it, but has a wife nagging him to. Hence the rediculous price. Im not interested in arguing about this but wasnt sure why you needed to take a jab at me in the process. Have a good day gentlemen.
I was not taking a jab at you. I was referring to the auction KingOfKyuss posted. I mistakenly thought it was your post. I am truly sorry if I lead you or anyone else to believe you were anything but an upstanding person. I have purchased items from you in the past and they were wonderful! Please except my apology for not being more thorough with my original response.

Sincerely

GUILD_WARRIOR
Old August 30th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:

I kind of want to respond to that one claiming that it's misleading because it doesn't include the ToysRUs Heroscape shelf display. It is a truly impressive listing, never mind the price. Thinking back to the days scouting out all the stores within reasonable distance hoping to find the new releases, or whatever I would be lucky enough to find, there is a part of me that thinks that is a pretty good price.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades