Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 24th, 2015, 02:03 PM

Jdubs Woo who?
Done buying for now 7/26/15

Spent too much money lol done looking for a little bit!

Last edited by Jdubs; July 26th, 2015 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Looking for other things
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:25 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: WTB Starter set for beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdubs View Post
I am new to heroscape and would like to find a full set to start playing with. Im new and know little about the game but im thinking a full master set ROV would be a good starting point but open to other options. If anyone has a full set to sell please send me a pm and let me know what you have and what youre looking to get for it. Thanks for the help!! I am so late to this party, and so sad its no longer being made!!!!
Welcome to the site! A lot of us here have fairly extensive collections of this game. Unfortunately that also means that not a lot of us want to sell any part of these collections. However, it does happen from time to time. Just check in as much as you can. Once someone pops in and posts that they want to sell some Scape it happens pretty quickly.

Good luck and happy hunting! Heroscape is a great game, and a crazy gaming addiction!
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:34 PM

Jdubs Woo who?

Thanks Grishnakh! I figured that would be the case. This game seems so cool. I cant believe with the following it has that it is oop. Im sure with time I will be able to aquire some sets. I have scoured ebay, but a lot of the resonably priced sets are missing pieces. I figured i would plant a seed here and hope for fruition some day!! Thanks again for the welcome!
Old July 24th, 2015, 04:08 PM

Millni6 knows what's in an order marker Millni6 knows what's in an order marker

I was like you, about 5 months ago or so. I can tell you, you do not need a full set to play. In fact I've got pieces here and there and now my friends and I have about 600 bucks worth. Rise of Valkorie is your best starting point, you can typically get this for very cheap at least for the figures, and buy the terrain on the side. Check out Auggies too, they are great to work with.

As for me I started off with a partial set of Marvel + RoTV + Terrain and got a really good deal on it. Now I have a mixed lot as I stated above and it works well. If you want to collect a whole set plan to spend some good money (especially the rare ones). Start off small and work your way up is what I say.
Old July 24th, 2015, 05:14 PM

Jdubs Woo who?
Re: Found! Ty!

Thanks for the advice guys! Millni6 found me a nice deal on the bay for a 95% kit and also gave me the link to where i can get the rest of the pieces on the cheap! Cant wait!
Old July 24th, 2015, 06:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Get or print out a map for the base, that sucks up the most hexes.
I am not sure if you have any interest in super heroes but with a printed map and Grishnakh's buildings(print and build) you really do not need any hexes at all and many Heroclix figures are extremely affordable.

The new Magic Boardgame comes with a printed map and a few hex pieces.

Also, welcome.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 24th, 2015, 07:18 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Get or print out a map for the base, that sucks up the most hexes.
I am not sure if you have any interest in super heroes but with a printed map and Grishnakh's buildings(print and build) you really do not need any hexes at all and many Heroclix figures are extremely affordable.

The new Magic Boardgame comes with a printed map and a few hex pieces.

Also, welcome.
I was almost going to tell him the same thing! Take a page from the Magic game and just printout a big hex sheet at a local printer. Then just add what tiles you can find on top of that. I'm actually considering moving in that direction for my street maps. They're flat to begin with. Much easier to transport and I can make it look more like a street. Good luck!
Old July 24th, 2015, 10:31 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

Tornado,

Despite having a stupid amount of stuff, I still print ultra high res hex maps on 6mm plastic at 4'x5'. Not only does it save a TON of hexes, but it starts the build process much faster. You aren't that far from me. I could get one printed for you for nothing if you pay shipping.

PM me about any custom scenery
Old July 24th, 2015, 10:38 PM

Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby! Chachi rolls all skulls baby!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/chachi007x/HeroScape%20Maps%20and%20Battles/2012-12-06_18-21-30_771.mp4

PM me about any custom scenery
Old July 24th, 2015, 10:59 PM

Jdubs Woo who?

Oh sweet!!! Im totally checkin those out! My stomach turns thinking about trying to build a nice board. Getting a printout will save me!

Last edited by Jdubs; July 25th, 2015 at 12:43 AM.
Old August 13th, 2015, 04:24 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
Tornado,

Despite having a stupid amount of stuff, I still print ultra high res hex maps on 6mm plastic at 4'x5'. Not only does it save a TON of hexes, but it starts the build process much faster. You aren't that far from me. I could get one printed for you for nothing if you pay shipping.
Quote:
That looks awesome @Chachi; how much is shipping to Arizona?
Old August 14th, 2015, 02:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Tornado,

Dang and my father in law just flew in from Ohio...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades