Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old May 11th, 2020, 04:16 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

As some of you might know, some C3V figures have become hard to find or prohibitively expensive. In the spirit of Dad_Scaper's Alternate Sculpts thread I wanted to make a thread collecting the work of the community to make 3d-printable replacement figures, whether they be simply scanned copies or new models meant to evoke the original.

I'm starting off the thread with the work of @Sgt.Erock , who has given me permission to post the models he has kitbashed together.

Sgt.Rock's thingiverse

- Tyrian
- Skull Demon
- Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep
- Azazel
- Kon-Tar-Na
- Mounted!Hrognak's Howdah
- Calibrax

Please post here with any models you've crated or found and I'll add them to the OP. Robbdaman's work can be found in the following post.

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; May 17th, 2020 at 07:05 PM.
Old May 11th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV 3D Printable Proxies

For whatever reason Thingiverse isn't showing all designs, so I'm linking direct to the Collection of C3V/SoV proxies. To fix messed up links I've been doing some reworking on my older models and will start uploading my newest stuff to Rob's C3V/SoV Proxy Thingiverse.

Kursus Proxy

Red Mantis Proxy 1

Red Mantis Proxy 2

Honor Guard of Blasted Lands Proxies

Clawfoot Interceptor Proxy

Bahadur Proxy

Re-Tak-Shi Proxy

Grigor and Rogirg Proxy

Havech Eradicator Proxies

Acolytes of Vorganund Proxies

Mok Proxy

Brontos Proxy

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Last edited by robbdaman; February 24th, 2021 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Adding in some recent workups
Old May 12th, 2020, 09:31 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Here is one of the Shieldsmiths:

Shieldsmith
Old May 12th, 2020, 11:30 AM

Ketchupgeek is surprisingly tart

I don't know if it's just my end or the site itself, but I keep getting errors when I try to DL the files.
Old May 12th, 2020, 11:44 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great looking models. I love the eagle dude. Those utapaun proxies look just like the originals.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 12th, 2020, 12:19 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketchupgeek View Post
I don't know if it's just my end or the site itself, but I keep getting errors when I try to DL the files.
They should be public links but let me know if they don't start working for you and I can put up different/additional ones.

Old May 12th, 2020, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Great looking models. I love the eagle dude. Those utapaun proxies look just like the originals.
Thanks Trex! Like Eric I've just modded other models I've found. The Clawfoot was an Aarakocra monk. The Honor Guard were some drow I found as were the Mantis.

Old May 12th, 2020, 12:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Quote:
Thanks Trex! Like Eric I've just modded other models I've found. The Clawfoot was an Aarakocra monk. The Honor Guard were some drow I found as were the Mantis.
Great job modding them. They are very well done.

Old May 12th, 2020, 12:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

indeed. I'm impressed. I might just have to use those mantis ones

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 12th, 2020, 01:15 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Did you finally get a printer? I finally started regularly printing on my resin one. Im about 5 batches in so far. So far Ive printed about 20 miniatures. Had a few failures but am learning how to support and remove supports to improve my process. Im not a huge fan of having to deal with the resin compared to fdm. All the extra gloves, and chemicals, along with using my respirator mask and all the extra work I put in to get it ventilated properly was all a PITA. I suppose as I do it more it wont be as big a nuisance. Right now Im printing some alternative minis I put together for Star Wars Legion along with some cool ogres I picked up but I may get back to printing heroscape stuff with all the cool work being done here.

Old May 12th, 2020, 02:31 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Did you finally get a printer? I finally started regularly printing on my resin one. Im about 5 batches in so far. So far Ive printed about 20 miniatures. Had a few failures but am learning how to support and remove supports to improve my process. Im not a huge fan of having to deal with the resin compared to fdm. All the extra gloves, and chemicals, along with using my respirator mask and all the extra work I put in to get it ventilated properly was all a PITA. I suppose as I do it more it wont be as big a nuisance. Right now Im printing some alternative minis I put together for Star Wars Legion along with some cool ogres I picked up but I may get back to printing heroscape stuff with all the cool work being done here.
no, but I've got a friend out here that does. We went in on materials and he just prints stuff.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 14th, 2020, 02:07 PM

Added a Proxy for Bahadur.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing