Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 21st, 2020, 01:03 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Skyscraper - Final Editing

I think this rulebook needs the partial and half hex clarifications.
Old July 21st, 2020, 01:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is a good excuse to include those rules in a rulebook. They're linked in the OP but also here.

So are you game for doing a rulebook, then, Tickle? What all are we wanting/needing to cover besides what's in that link and what's in the OP and SP here?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2020, 01:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Basically just read what you have the the SP and make sure it covers everything you would need to know to play the buildings. I might need some example pictures once you get your buildings fully set up, but I'll have to see how it all lays out. Are they any things you know you want example photos of?

Also I still prefer adding that Elevation imagine to some posterboard for the official VDO card even if we recommend using castle wall pieces as an alternative, would be cool if this was something you could play entirely without any real HeroScape terrain.
Old July 21st, 2020, 01:45 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Basically just read what you have the the SP and make sure it covers everything you would need to know to play the buildings. I might need some example pictures once you get your buildings fully set up, but I'll have to see how it all lays out. Are they any things you know you want example photos of?
If @A3n @quozl and @Tornado could look over the OP and SP and let me know if there's anything missing, that would be much appreciated. When you know your intent, it's tough to spot missing stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Also I still prefer adding that Elevation imagine to some posterboard for the official VDO card even if we recommend using castle wall pieces as an alternative, would be cool if this was something you could play entirely without any real HeroScape terrain.
Cool. I have a good sized print out now, so I'll try to mock that up.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2020, 07:48 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

first question I have is should there be a separate thread as a tutorial on how to "create" the skyscraper? Or should it be part of this thread?

Either way we will need pictures showing how to afix the levels & any other artwork used.
Old July 21st, 2020, 10:54 PM

I'll try to compile some stuff soon. I have pictures of most and will take the rest as I finalize my set.

Old July 23rd, 2020, 12:40 PM

I have printed files out on cardstock for all three of my shelves. I'm going to slowly assemble things for at least one shelf with the card stock and double-sided tape and photograph the journey for a future tutorial. Things are feeling great here!

Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good to hear.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:14 PM

Got the first roof installed and took plenty of pictures as I went. Letting it sit between two units now to make sure it flattens out as much as possible. I think double-sided tape and cardstock is going to work well.

Old July 23rd, 2020, 01:44 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm cutting out a zillion cards today and encountered the Dalek Drones that have Flying and a Move of 3. Can they fly up the stairs in 1 move? If they did not have Flying, do we want to make stairs inaccessible for then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 23rd, 2020, 02:16 PM
Tickle Pickle

I mean I thought the entire point was to keep the transit move rules simple: spend 3 move to pass through. That's starting to feel more simulation than game when the current rules work well.
Old July 23rd, 2020, 02:37 PM

This is covered in the updated version of the Transit Rules. I just need to find and link those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library