Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 9th, 2018, 11:38 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Bracket Pending!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Surprised no Spike this round.
Ronin asked everyone not to nominate any more of his designs.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 9th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Old December 9th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

When does voting commence

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 9th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
When does voting commence
When Ronin posts the brackets.
Old December 9th, 2018, 06:20 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexan2507 View Post
when does voting commence
when ronin posts the brackets.

well when's he posting the brackets
[shaking]

Old December 9th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Inside a day or two. Gotta talk over the oddball nominees and then we're good to go.
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quick update for the public members - we're just waiting on a straggler Hero or two to chime in on a vote before we finalize the bracket. Thanks for being patient with us!

Incidentally, and to give you guys something to vote on before the real polling starts, would you guys prefer...

A - Order Bracket - a bracket with themed match-ups
B - Chaos Bracket - a bracket with match-ups decided at random

We've been going with Chaos Bracket (my nomenclature and no-one else's) since we started doing the brackets for the public poll, but there's a discussion in-sanctum over whether Order Bracket might be more interesting for the voters, and I figured I'd throw it out to you guys to see what you'd prefer.

EDIT: And I want to hear from absolutely anyone with any interest in voting in the poll here - Alies, fans, lurkers, and random passers by welcome.
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:16 PM

Chaos Bracket sounds cooler

Old December 11th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I have to go with B for many reasons. A big one of those is just that Chaos Bracket is a way more metal name.
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Symbiotic

Well that was a joke I made that probably shouldn't be weighed too heavily.

The main pro-A sentiment is that it'll keep more units with different themes in the game longer and keep things more interesting for people.
Old December 11th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Just A Head

Honestly I may just be biased because the three designs I’m really invested in (Brain, E-Girl, and Robotman) all share a very similar theme and I want them all to have a chance.
Old December 12th, 2018, 12:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Honestly I may just be biased because the three designs I’m really invested in (Brain, E-Girl, and Robotman) all share a very similar theme and I want them all to have a chance.
I'm glad you brought that up because it allows me to pose a follow up.

Full disclosure: I'm on the Chaos side but I do see both sides so I want to make sure there's some transparency by showing the other side of the coin.

You see the Chaos bracket as a bonus since it spreads out the designs you like. However, some see the Order bracket as a guarantee that at least one of these (presumably the best more popular) moves on to the second round.

For instance, If all the Doom Patrol designs were in one matchup, then the one with the best chance to go deep would get through the first round.

If all the Doom Patrol designs are spread out they may all get matched up with more well known names and the casual passer by's that we get during voting may just automatically vote for the name they know and none of the Doom Patrol figures get out of the first round.

Does that thinking change your mind any at all?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy