Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2018, 03:30 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: What Video Game are you Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
Fortnite Battle Royale. Every night. I have a problem. PS4 AnubianWolf ... if you wanna be friends!

Seriously, fun game that's just silly and chance oriented enough to make me play for hours

AW88
You still playing? Add me CurlySheep19. Do you have any wins? I've got a formula I use to convert winning game stats to a single game score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeekthefreak View Post
Rainbow six siege is liiiiife

Edit: also if you have fortnite pm me username and i can play with you
Are you on PS4?
Old March 22nd, 2018, 03:51 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I've been playing Guildhall - the board game - online at Yucata.de. There are lots of other board games on it, but that's the only one I really know. My user name is ds3272 on it, if anyone is interested.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 2nd, 2018, 05:12 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post

You still playing? Add me CurlySheep19. Do you have any wins? I've got a formula I use to convert winning game stats to a single game score.

Yes, still playing. Will "Friend Request" you tonight!

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old April 22nd, 2018, 03:16 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Going to play God of War for the ps4. This will be the first playing the game today.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 02:46 AM

Whiskey McGreggor Woo who?

I've just been playing Overwatch for the event going on right now, occasionally switch over to Fortnite and Battlefront 2. (Xbox One)
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:50 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Just beat DQ7 but I'm casually playing Phantasy Star Portable and Fortnite right now. Taking a break from Breath of the Wild cause that game is hardcore yo
Old December 7th, 2018, 05:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Well it originates in the fact that my son and I played several older video games with co-op campaigns and it was a really great time for us. We looked for new games but most games these days are built for online and any offline campaign is single player or not worth the price of admission.

So we look for other outlets. So this looked like killing two birds with one stone (or per an article I read recently...feeding two birds with one scone). Deck Builder and Co-op.

I'm always open to any suggestions for other Co-op opportunities.
A little off-topic for this thread, but you might try Hammerwatch, Overcooked, Guacamelee, and Monaco--all video games designed for co-op.
Just checked out Guacamelee since it was the first one I found for PS3. It looks hilariously fun. I saw several references to other games such as Metroid and Megaman "hidded" within the game levels.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 7th, 2018, 08:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Just checked out Guacamelee since it was the first one I found for PS3. It looks hilariously fun. I saw several references to other games such as Metroid and Megaman "hidded" within the game levels.
Good! I'm glad to hear that it is appealing. I am pretty sure the others all have console versions, but they may not be available for the older consoles. I have them all on Steam.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old December 7th, 2018, 09:36 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anyone playing Fallout 76, or at least watching the mayhem unfold from the mishandling? I almost bought the game, but I’m having so much more fun watching the PR mishaps they’re having since launch.

It’s like watching someone get into a car accident, then breaking their leg while getting out, then accidentally throw their cell phone over a nearby cliff when they try to call for help, then being mauled by a nearby bear, and finally being stricken by a meteor. And a Sharknado.

It’s just the most terrible string of events to happen to a AAA game dev, and it’s funny.

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; December 7th, 2018 at 10:35 PM.
Old December 7th, 2018, 11:55 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Anyone playing Fallout 76, or at least watching the mayhem unfold from the mishandling? I almost bought the game, but I’m having so much more fun watching the PR mishaps they’re having since launch.

It’s like watching someone get into a car accident, then breaking their leg while getting out, then accidentally throw their cell phone over a nearby cliff when they try to call for help, then being mauled by a nearby bear, and finally being stricken by a meteor. And a Sharknado.

It’s just the most terrible string of events to happen to a AAA game dev, and it’s funny.
I loved fallout 4. I also loved skyrim. I maxed out characters on both those games. I havent followed the fallout 76 drama but do have one suggestion about bethesda games. Wait awhile, let them fix all the bugs, glitches, etc, and the game will be great.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2018, 11:15 AM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

I loved fallout 4. I also loved skyrim. I maxed out characters on both those games. I havent followed the fallout 76 drama but do have one suggestion about bethesda games. Wait awhile, let them fix all the bugs, glitches, etc, and the game will be great.
Although I never finished Skyrim or Fallout 4, I did like them. Problem is that games are a dime a dozen, and Fallout 76 has probably already lost a huge portion of its players. Hard to think that Bethesda would invest and try and fix it at this point when I get this gut feeling that maybe 30% of its original players will ever even try it again.

Part of the problem of waiting on Bethesda to fix their games is that it sounds like they relied on their own player base to mod/add content to their games (HD textures, "DLC", etc.) The community can't add these items when the bulk of the content is going to be stored on Bethesda servers. Of course if they REALLY nail updates, patches, etc. it can become great, but they had that chance when they originally launched the game.....
Old December 8th, 2018, 11:49 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:

Although I never finished Skyrim or Fallout 4, I did like them. Problem is that games are a dime a dozen, and Fallout 76 has probably already lost a huge portion of its players. Hard to think that Bethesda would invest and try and fix it at this point when I get this gut feeling that maybe 30% of its original players will ever even try it again.

Part of the problem of waiting on Bethesda to fix their games is that it sounds like they relied on their own player base to mod/add content to their games (HD textures, "DLC", etc.) The community can't add these items when the bulk of the content is going to be stored on Bethesda servers. Of course if they REALLY nail updates, patches, etc. it can become great, but they had that chance when they originally launched the game.....
Ill probably give it a shot down the road. On skyrim ps3, skyrim remastered ps4, and fallout 4, I liked them enough to not only get their platinum trophies but played some multiple times for fun to do so. I know fallout 76 has multiplayer features but I dont care so much about that. I just cracked open and finished assassins creed unity a day or so ago. I feel it being slightly similar being fixed later down the road for a better play experience. For awhile I didnt have ps plus on my system and that game was heavily reliant on multiplayer. It was so bad that I stopped playing the game for a year or so. They fixed some things and I was able to have enough fun with it to finish it. Ill now probably kick ac syndicate in to play for the first time even though Ive owned it and a handful of other titles for a couple years now without playing them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games