Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 30th, 2017, 12:39 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Spider-Verse/Spider-Family Faction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Ooh, I'll have to dig up my Anya design. Huge fan of her, and know I have a write-up I really liked sitting somewhere .
Please do! She's one that I have no ideas for, so I'd love to see what you've got.
Found it!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...0&postcount=43
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ooh, I'll have to dig up my Anya design. Huge fan of her, and know I have a write-up I really liked sitting somewhere .
Please do! She's one that I have no ideas for, so I'd love to see what you've got.
Found it!

I dig it. The one change I'd look to make is switching her class from Sidekick to Student - I'm workshopping some Avengers Academy designs right now and hoping to build some synergy for them around the Student class. Anya popped up in the book a time or two even before she became a full-time student, as I recall, so she'd be a really good fit.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Found it!

I dig it. The one change I'd look to make is switching her class from Sidekick to Student - I'm workshopping some Avengers Academy designs right now and hoping to build some synergy for them around the Student class. Anya popped up in the book a time or two even before she became a full-time student, as I recall, so she'd be a really good fit.

Whatever works. I just really enjoy the DC Sidekicks, and try to use that class wherever it fits to boost that synergy, but I haven’t read anything with her in a long time, so whatever is thematic
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:58 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Found it!

Whatever works. I just really enjoy the DC Sidekicks, and try to use that class wherever it fits to boost that synergy, but I haven’t read anything with her in a long time, so whatever is thematic
Hadn't seen that write-up before...super cool. As far as boosting that synergy...I think the Titans handled that pretty well and there are a ton of those still planned. I think Student may be a great fit here as she seems to be in that power range that Ronin is hoping all the Students fit in.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Spider-Verse/Spider-Family Workshop

Blowing some dust off this and rolling it out as a public workshop, since @ALEXAN2507 was taking an interest in Spider-Verse stuff.
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Some cool stuff in here! We really need a Mary Jane one day, and I've always thought a Marvel Team-up Spidey would be cool too.
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Neat

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Some cool stuff in here! We really need a Mary Jane one day, and I've always thought a Marvel Team-up Spidey would be cool too.
Yeah, that Team-Up Spidey is a write-up I've been meaning to revisit - I'd really like to nail that take on the character if possible.
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:41 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = SPIDER-MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = SPIDER-UK

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = LEADER
PERSONALITY = VALIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

WEB WARRIORS
After revealing an OM on this card, instead of moving Spider-UK, you may choose 3 figures you control with the Swing Line special power or Web Swing special power. The chosen figures may immediately move with that special power.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORTATION
Once per round, you may choose either Spider-UK or a friendly figure within 3 spaces of Spider-UK and place that figure on this card. At the end of each round, you may place one figure on this card on the battlefield.

WEB SWING 2
Instead of his normal move, Spider-UK may use his Web Swing. Web Swing has a move of 2. When counting spaces for Spider-UK's Web Swing movement, ignore elevations. Spider-UK may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Spider-UK may not Web Swing more than 40 levels up or down in a single Web Swing. If Spider-UK is engaged when he starts to Web Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Web Swing 2, you may use it two additional times.

SUPER STRENGTH

Old December 5th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Symbiotic

I don't love top-down Professor X style leadership for the Web Warriors - maybe something more Cosmic Boy style, at most. Johnny was suggesting something like this earlier in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So for Spider-UK, rather than a specific bonding power or anything, I always pictured something that lets him "dispatch" Swing Liners. Something like this:

WEB WARRIORS
After revealing an OM on this card, instead of moving Spider-UK, you may choose X figures you control with the Swing Line special power or Web Swing special power. The chosen figures may immediately move with that special power.

Another thought I had was tying it to OMs - either move a figure for each unrevealed OM on this card, or move a number of figures equal to the number on the OM revealed, or maybe just move every Spider-Person with an unrevealed OM on its card.
I was also thinking about having Pavitr bring in the teleportation stuff, since he's the techie who mostly deals with the watches.

Also also, Spider-UK does not have a spider-sense!

Also also also, naming convention is Spider-UK (Billy Braddock).
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:51 PM

Quote:
I don't love top-down Professor X style leadership for the Web Warriors - maybe something more Cosmic Boy style, at most. Johnny was suggesting something like this earlier in the thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So for Spider-UK, rather than a specific bonding power or anything, I always pictured something that lets him "dispatch" Swing Liners. Something like this:

WEB WARRIORS
After revealing an OM on this card, instead of moving Spider-UK, you may choose X figures you control with the Swing Line special power or Web Swing special power. The chosen figures may immediately move with that special power.

Another thought I had was tying it to OMs - either move a figure for each unrevealed OM on this card, or move a number of figures equal to the number on the OM revealed, or maybe just move every Spider-Person with an unrevealed OM on its card.
I was also thinking about having Pavitr bring in the teleportation stuff, since he's the techie who mostly deals with the watches.

Also also, Spider-UK does not have a spider-sense!

Also also also, naming convention is Spider-UK (Billy Braddock).

I thought Spider-UK HAS it, he's just not as innate in using it- hence why I upped the roll

Old December 5th, 2018, 06:52 PM
Symbiotic

I think he was explicitly stated to not have it at one point, but I'd have to look for the reference. I think it's a pretty easy cut on a four-power card, though, and they don't all need to have it. (Mayday already doesn't have it, for instance)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy