Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 5th, 2019, 09:26 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Batmobile - Public Playtesting

hmmm, that is a deviation from the destructible object cards. If we remove the subtitle "Vehicle Destructible Object" & replace with this "model" or "secret identity" then what indicates that it is a VDO? This would move away from the current established DO cards (which are based on the official ones).

????
Old December 6th, 2019, 09:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of the Batmobile - Public Playtesting

I think we might just have to make the model number an extension of the title of the card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2019, 12:03 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of the Batmobile - BR-1997 - Public Playtesting

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Batmobile @250 points

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Batmobile, Batman (II), Catwoman (II), Batgirl (Babs), Robin (Dick), Lucius Fox, Atom (Ray Palmer) (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Batmobile, Batman (II), Nightwing (II), Robin (Damian), Lucius Fox, Oracle, Alfred (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Couldn't quite unlock the potential of the Batmobile in terms of a mobility upgrade, but frankly I don't own a table big enough for that. It has some cool movement/auto-wounding tricks, though, assuming you have the remote in play. Doesn't feel super exploitable, but it's a cool option for Batman that encourages looking at a slightly different set of Utility Glyphs: I think the Bat-Grapple becomes a lot less key for him when playing with the Batmobile, and the Bat Shuriken a lot more.

This was my first time playing the new vehicle rules and it went pretty smoothly. I was referencing the text a lot during the first game, but not at all during the second.

My instinct on cost is that it might be slightly over-costed for the way I was using it here on the smaller map, but that its value would tick up quite a bit if you were playing on a bigger map. I don't think that's necessarily a negative, though.
Old December 9th, 2019, 04:36 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good! So you only activated it via remote - never had Batman ride in it?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 9th, 2019, 06:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Batman drove up in it for one turn both games, but charging out of the SZ with 11 move was enough to get him where he was going, so the remote afterward was a much bigger deal.
Old December 10th, 2019, 01:54 PM

For sure. I like to have the remote equipped while also staying in the Batmobile for cover sometimes. The nice thing about Batman (I) and Batman (II) is that they can use defensive powers to hop back into the Batmobile if they want (Evasive Strike/Shadow Strike). They do give up the auto wound if they choose to do so, though, due to clear sight restrictions.

Old December 17th, 2019, 09:54 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Batmobile

Army Test
Map: Country Road (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (700): Batmobile (250), Batman II (250), Robin (Jason Todd) (70), Nite Owl (130)
Team 2 (700): TMNT

Spoiler Alert!

Both the Turtles and the Batmobile flubbed pretty hard on defense, causing them to fall pretty quick. The Batmobile was useful to get everybody into battle and for some cheap reactionary autowounds, but I didn’t get a chance to utilize the remote at all.

Army Test
Map: Country Road (No Glyphs)
Units: Team 1 (810): Batmobile (250), Magneto (375), Quentin Quire (130), Destiny (55)
Team 2 (810): Nightwing (200), Raven (190), Starfire (210), Tempest (210)

Spoiler Alert!

The plan here was for to position Magneto and Quentin (in the Batmobile) in the middle of the map and have Magneto to toss the Titans in and out of the Automated Defenses range while Quentin used his Psychic Assault from the safety of the Batmobile.

Unfortunately, with Magneto dying so early, the plan fell apart hard. Still, the armored car was a decent hidey hole for Quentin to hunker down in. He did about as well as he could against a full Titans assault.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: It’s a solid car that drives fast and has high defense. That feels on point and viable. Automated Defense is a useful tool; if you can position the car in the right spot it can really railroad an opponent away from that spot.

I must admit to not being totally in love with the Utility Glyph mechanic. You get to choose between 3 of the worst U-Glyphs, and it feels like they’re just as likely to end up in the enemy’s hands as your own. I think it would be way cooler if you could somehow switch the Glyph in the Batmobile with the ones on a Utility Belt figure’s card. So Bats II could hop in the car mid-battle and rearrange his equipment without having to bring along a 1-use Glpyh.

Both my games had some pretty swingy luck, but overall, 250 feels good.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Feels very good and very Batmobile. I’d personally consider fiddling around with the Mobile Gadgetry power a bit, but either way I’m excited to get this design on the road!
I'm ready to flatten Aaron Carter and Shaquille O'Neal!
Old December 17th, 2019, 10:21 PM

I believe you can swap. From the Equipment Rules:

Quote:
A Unique Hero can only carry one Equipment Glyph at a time. If a Unique Hero you control carrying an Equipment Glyph lands on another Equipment Glyph, after activating the Glyph you may choose to replace the glyph already on the Unique Hero's card with the newly activated Glyph. Place the Glyph formerly on the Unique Hero's card power-side up onto a space the figure currently occupies.
The Batmobile would be considered the space that its driver is on (as would the space under it).

Old December 17th, 2019, 10:23 PM

I'm happy with what we've got here. I propose we move to Final Editing.

Old December 17th, 2019, 11:17 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Batmobile - BR-1997 - VOTE for Final Edi

I’ll be back to vote on this in like an hour.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 17th, 2019, 11:57 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I believe you can swap. From the Equipment Rules:

Quote:
A Unique Hero can only carry one Equipment Glyph at a time. If a Unique Hero you control carrying an Equipment Glyph lands on another Equipment Glyph, after activating the Glyph you may choose to replace the glyph already on the Unique Hero's card with the newly activated Glyph. Place the Glyph formerly on the Unique Hero's card power-side up onto a space the figure currently occupies.
The Batmobile would be considered the space that its driver is on (as would the space under it).
But he’s not “landing on the glyph.” The situation seems more similar to the Zombie/11th Doctor situation we discussed before imo.

Maybe I’m just being pedantic, but it seems like just a line explicitly saying you can swap would clear up a lot of potential confusion.
Old December 18th, 2019, 12:01 AM

Re: The Book of the Batmobile - BR-1997 - VOTE for Final Edi

I believe the intent of the Equipment Glyph rules is to allow you to swap. The wording may not be air tight due to shifting situations.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library