Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old December 8th, 2020, 02:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

A legend is born...
Old December 15th, 2020, 02:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Anycubic has their Photon on sale for $169 right now (+free shipping) if anybody wants to snag one like I just did!
Old December 15th, 2020, 03:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Anycubic has their Photon on sale for $169 right now (+free shipping) if anybody wants to snag one like I just did!
You should put up a link for people to be able to more easily find it. Congrats on getting in on the resin game.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 21st, 2020, 01:14 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Is it possible to extract a texture from the .stl files. Like if I import it to Blender the UV would already be unwrapped and a texture applied?
Old December 22nd, 2020, 09:50 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myth26 View Post
Is it possible to extract a texture from the .stl files. Like if I import it to Blender the UV would already be unwrapped and a texture applied?
No, the .stl files have no textures.

If there are models you want, I might be able to get you .obj files with textures from the original scans. It depends on whether I have the saved scan files.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 11:21 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:

If there are models you want, I might be able to get you .obj files with textures from the original scans. It depends on whether I have the saved scan files.
I'd love them! All of this if you have it:

Old December 23rd, 2020, 11:36 PM

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So mostly C3V? Is this for an online game?

It will be easier for me to give you the unedited file .obj photogrammetry file, but it will take you a little work to remove excess base material and other figures in the model.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So mostly C3V? Is this for an online game?

It will be easier for me to give you the unedited file .obj photogrammetry file, but it will take you a little work to remove excess base material and other figures in the model.
Apologies for the 11 day delay. It's for importing into TTS.
Old January 3rd, 2021, 08:51 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Anybody know of a good place to get PDFs of the official unit’s cards? I’ve been printing off a ton of stuff on my new Photon and am getting excited to print cards and get them on the table!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old April 2nd, 2021, 04:44 AM

Joshbg is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hi friends!
Im new to 3D printing and would love to use these models! Any recommendations on what kind of specifications I need to print them with great quality?
Old April 2nd, 2021, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshbg View Post
Hi friends!
Im new to 3D printing and would love to use these models! Any recommendations on what kind of specifications I need to print them with great quality?
It depends on what type and brand of printer you have. Can you give more specifics about your setup?
Old April 2nd, 2021, 02:42 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucace View Post
Anybody know of a good place to get PDFs of the official unit’s cards? I’ve been printing off a ton of stuff on my new Photon and am getting excited to print cards and get them on the table!
I like the rectangular card pdf collection somebody made awhile back. All the same info but smaller size.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing