Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 22nd, 2009, 11:45 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs

Found a cool resorse for Heroclix pics http://www.stashmatic.com/entities/list?Series=Heroclix&entity_id=154&grid=0&status=-1&tag==

It is not dependent on someone having one listed on ebay which is my normal sorce.

Here are Stature and Atom Smasher.

Thanks to Matt For Pym Partical shrinking.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Last edited by Felindar; August 22nd, 2009 at 12:02 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2009, 10:46 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I know this one is rough. The Mini is a 6inch Kolosal from a anime show,Cubix a few years back.

He is a universal WWII war Ratzi bot for going up against the JSA or Cap.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Last edited by Felindar; August 24th, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old August 28th, 2009, 07:27 PM

Iggy Rat Woo who?

I've been searching for a Stature card for a while and haven't given in and made one myself. So thanks for this one.

I have a few observations about her card.

In Giant Steps, replace "hight" with "height".

You might try rewording Pym Particle Shrinking to something like
"When Stature is attacked you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-9, roll defense dice as normal. If you roll 10-18, increase Stature's defense by the number of attack dice that were not skulls. If you roll 19 or higher, Stature receives no wounds."

That's just a suggestion, but as written its a little confusing.
Old August 29th, 2009, 10:02 AM

I borowed that one from Mat Helm so If I changed the power I would need to change the name. But I do like your wording better. Let me see what mat has to say. If he likes it better as well we could adjust the power for both.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:32 PM

Ok I know we are all reposting stuff so.

Do any of the customisers out there have a good cheep mini, for scrounging capes? I am working on Flag smasher, I plan on using the origional Hawk mini but his cape just did not work.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

If you're willing to repaint the Catman mini has a cool cape and his rookie piece is certainly inexpensive.

But then again, I'm sure you can find a cheap figure with the color scheme you want.
Old September 7th, 2009, 07:43 PM

I went through most of Strike zone looknig for a match. Man they need a search function. Any Idea what set Catman is in?

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 7th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I went through most of Strike zone looknig for a match. Man they need a search function. Any Idea what set Catman is in?

Pete

I found him in DC Origins http://store.strikezoneonline.com/Single/HC/DCOR_S.html

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 7th, 2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post

Pete

I found him in DC Origins http://store.strikezoneonline.com/Single/HC/DCOR_S.html
I had worked my way through to legacy when you posted, or I noticed you posted. I do think he would work and I am not afraid of a repaint. Mayby posting a card dependant on a repaint.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 7th, 2009, 08:47 PM

OOOHHH Vance astro is almost perfect. There is even a version of him with Caps sheild wich Was a big thing for Flag-smasher to try to get.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 7th, 2009, 09:41 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yeah, but Flag samsher carries a mace like Hawkman does.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 7th, 2009, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Yeah, but Flag samsher carries a mace like Hawkman does.
The new flagsmasher dose, {Hoydy toydy Snifff} I am working on the Clasic, Who only sometimes caried the mace. Atleast in the pics I can find of him. And do you ever see him an Hawkman in the same place no you don't. That would meen Drrruuumm rrolll . They are in difrent universes.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations