Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 11th, 2018, 03:28 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Karai - Vote for Public Playtesting

Yea

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Karai - Public Playtesting

This Passes to Public Playtesting.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 24th, 2018, 07:19 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Finished test from Lobster. I think we should just need one more test here to bring her home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R
Full tests completed.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Karai (@185 Points)

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Karai (185), Hand Ninja x3, Merlyn, Bullseye (775) VS. Wonder Woman (II), Amazon Warriors x4 (775)

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary: The plus one movement to all Ninjas was critical in keeping the Ninja on the front lines.

Damage Done (Normal Attack): 3 wounds to an adjacent Wonder Woman. Destroyed 1 Amazon Warrior.
(Special Attack): N/A
Damage Taken: 4 Wounds from Wonder Woman.

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Amazonians are victorious: Wonder Woman with 1/7 Life remaining, 2 Amazon Warriors

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Karai (185), Masahiro Arashi, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello (885), VS. Dr. Doom (Hasbro), Awesome Andriod, Rhino, Doombot, Moloid x7 (880)

Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary: Karai headed out early on the outside of the map, hoping to use her range to snipe the Doombot. Some Moloids attempted to tie her down but her Acrobatic Movement helped her close the gap. Karai whiffed twice on defense, which led to her downfall. Although, she only took a single wound at a time.

Damage Done (Normal Attack): 1 Wound to the Doombot. (4 total attacks from range)
(Special Attack): N/A
Damage Taken: 1 wound from Dr. Doom. 1 wound from a Moloid. 1 wound from Doom. The final wound from Doom.

Who won? List of figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Latveria is victorious: Dr. Doom with 3/4 Life remaining, Awesome Android 4/5 Rhino 6/6, 4 Moloids, Doombot 1/2.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Balance seemed fine. Super draftable in a Hand Ninja build. Although I mostly avoid the TMNT crew she can help there as well.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: As a big fan of Assassins with long range, it’s nice to get a Ninja design like Karai. With 8 range she fills the same role as Bullseye or Merlyn with the Hand, BUT she gives that sweet, sweet movement boost. Once opponents get past the Hand Ninjas and try to and take her down they have to deal with Focused Strikes! I dig this design bunches. I’ve been somewhat disappointed with the TMNT designs (mostly just Self Importance on Raphael) but this one here is a winner.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Hard as ice

Any idea when we might get another test in here? I think after one more we should be good to go.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:02 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

If nobody else signs up, I can probably get a set in this weekend.
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
If nobody else signs up, I can probably get a set in this weekend.
Thanks, chap - appreciated.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:13 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but as currently worded if Karai attacks and destroys an adjacent figure and frees up any engagement issues, she can then let loose with a long range stroke. Is this intentional? Probably not a big deal if it is, but it could affect the way she plays (as I might more consistently engage her with squads/low life heroes to increase her damage potential per turn).

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:21 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but as currently worded if Karai attacks and destroys an adjacent figure and frees up any engagement issues, she can then let loose with a long range stroke. Is this intentional? Probably not a big deal if it is, but it could affect the way she plays (as I might more consistently engage her with squads/low life heroes to increase her damage potential per turn).
Not only that, but if she attacks an adjacent figure, fails to destroy them and moves away with Acrobatic Movement, she can then attack at range. She's meant to be dynamic in combat.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 2nd, 2018, 08:02 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Totally missed that

Ok, cool! Just wanted to make sure it had been noted.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 2nd, 2018, 09:57 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Karai

Army Test 1
Map: Custom
Units:
Karai(185), Master Splinter(230), Leonardo(210), Michelangelo(170), Hand Ninja(85) (880)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(280), Moon Knight(150) (880)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Karai(185), Leonardo(210), Michelangelo(170), Donatello(150), Hand Ninja(85) (800)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Cap(240), Gamora(310) (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Karai(185), Shredder(245), Kirigi(175), Foot Clan Ninja(155), Hand Ninja x 2(170) (930)
vs.
Master Splinter(230), Leonardo(210), Raphael(170), Donatello(150), Michelangelo(170) (930)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I definitely like what she can do. She feels super simple and straight forward, which is nice. It's hard to tell if 185 is warranted with these 2 losses, as I felt Splinter did the majority of the lifting in game 1, causing it to be a close loss, but in game 2 Karai did the most for her team but they lost much harder. Would 185 be undraftable? Hard to tell as I said, with her not offering anything super dangerous or huge synergy boosts, I feel a more modest 175 is better fitted for her draftability. I feel that's where she's best suited for performance wise for your points. Definitely fun and thematic.

Last edited by Arkham; June 3rd, 2018 at 08:05 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library