Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 2nd, 2017, 07:42 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Foot Clan Ninja

Snow?

Winter is coming.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:27 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've got the Katar one and the Katana one should be here this week if that take the pressure off...which reminds me...

I recently saw the HOSS card for the Heavy Stormtrooper which lets one of these common figures join a squad. I thought it was a really cool mechanic and wanted to say that I think it would be cool to use the Shuriken Foot Ninja in this matter to give the squad one figure with range and just add in a second Katana Foot Ninja into this squad.

I think it would fix the no range squad having a mini figure throwing weapons in the sculpt "issue" while at the same time bringing something unique here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 01:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Unless we double up on two of the same sculpt, we don't have a 4th mini option and I don't want to start over working on a 3 figure squad. Not sure they really need a ranged option either, they are pretty good at moving in and out of the action while already bonding with the ranged Hand Ninja.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:11 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Unless we double up on two of the same sculpt, we don't have a 4th mini option and I don't want to start over working on a 3 figure squad. Not sure they really need a ranged option either, they are pretty good at moving in and out of the action while already bonding with the ranged Hand Ninja.

I figured we could just throw in a second Katana one and not cut them to 3. I wasn't proposing any design changes here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:23 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Is "special Foot Ninja with ranged weapons" an established thing in the way that Heavy Stormtroopers are?

Mechanically, no issues with that idea, but it seems weird theme-wise to have a separate design for the ranged one without some solid justification.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
A Man of Taste

It was just a suggestion. I know we avoided range with the squad to make them standout from the Hand and after seeing the Heavy Trooper I thought it was a neat idea and having a squad of 4 ninja's with only one of them being able to range attack by volleying Shurikens seemed interesting.

Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I worry about availability issues if we start suggesting to players that they need to buy 2 of one of the melee sculpts. I just checked T&T and they don't have any of the minis in stock at all as it is. At the end of the day, people are going to use whatever minis they want to use. I use a bunch of non-official minis for my cards. So I wouldn't be surprised if people just buy the other mini options we discussed before and just proxy anyway.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:44 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
It was just a suggestion. I know we avoided range with the squad to make them standout from the Hand and after seeing the Heavy Trooper I thought it was a neat idea and having a squad of 4 ninja's with only one of them being able to range attack by volleying Shurikens seemed interesting.

I like how the Heavy Trooper worked out as well, but since the Foot bond with the ranged Hand squad I don't see the need for that type of interaction here.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 02:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You could hack one sword off a Katana ninja to make it different, then create a card for Shuriken ninja.

The mechanic could let them go instead of one, or if you want to nerf it, two Foot ninja.

Instead of moving and attacking with two Foot Ninja you control, you may take a turn with this figure.

Then you could run two Shuriken ninja instead of four Foot. Or two and 1.

Did not consider mini availability. Glad I got mine early.
Old November 2nd, 2017, 03:12 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I worry about availability issues if we start suggesting to players that they need to buy 2 of one of the melee sculpts. I just checked T&T and they don't have any of the minis in stock at all as it is. At the end of the day, people are going to use whatever minis they want to use. I use a bunch of non-official minis for my cards. So I wouldn't be surprised if people just buy the other mini options we discussed before and just proxy anyway.

We actually had to order 2 Katana ninja's due to availability and had to split our order between Coolstuffinc and T&T to fill out the order for the mini's my son wanted. it's weird how different the prices are between the two stores. Some minis are cheaper at one place. Coolstuff having $0.99 shipping makes it easier to split the order. Some minis we ordered were $0.25 on one site and $0.89 so even with two shipping costs it ended up a win. But really only because T&T was out of Foot Ninja's. Had T&T had the ninja's their lower cost would have made it not worth splitting the order.

Old November 3rd, 2017, 01:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Here are the mini pics.

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:00 PM
A Man of Taste

Cards Up

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library