Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old March 15th, 2019, 08:57 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We had one kill about 23 people around the next county over a couple weeks back. Tornadoes are scary, cuz there’s really not much you can do.
I remember that and was worried about you and your family. But saw you hear shortly after and knew you were ok.

It seems to me at least, that over the last ten years perhaps, that there are more tornadoes in the southeast than I can remember previously. It was a Midwest thing for the most part before (thus the name Tornado Alley), but lately the southeast has been getting hammered.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 15th, 2019, 09:11 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, Tuscaloosa (home of University of Alabama) was tore up by one a few years back - luckily for me it was a couple years after I finished my grad school there.

Appreciate the thoughts, Hahma! We did spend about an hour in our pantry with Mrs. Bats, me, my friend who was over to hang out, Bat Toddler, and Bat Dogs one and two. Exciting times.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2019, 12:01 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

While I was a student at the University of Maryland, College Park, we had one come right trough campus. I lived just off campus and had been down the street at a little shopping mall area at the time but you could see the sudden change in clouds in the sky. One student was sitting in her car outside of her dorm and it got picked up and flipped over, killing her. She was the only fatality though that I remember. It skipped it's way across campus and made its way up to the Beltway where it tore the roof off a Home Depot. The whole event came and went in the matter of just a couple of minutes.
Old March 15th, 2019, 12:05 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

When I was growing up in Michigan, one hit my house when I was in preschool. We were out as a family buying a car, though, and "missed" it.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2019, 06:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Disney has rehired James Gunn as the director of GotG vol. 3!!!!!
Old March 15th, 2019, 07:15 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Disney has rehired James Gunn as the director of GotG vol. 3!!!!!
I'm really happy that movie is going to get made.
Old March 15th, 2019, 07:30 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Very glad Gunn is back in charge of GotG3.

Old March 15th, 2019, 07:44 PM

Wow. Did not expect that.

Old March 15th, 2019, 08:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Getting Gunn on GOTG3 and the new Suicide Squad movie is one of those best case dream scenarios that I never in a million years would have expected.
Old March 15th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The fact that Gunn's not completely on the outs with Disney gives me renewed hope for Thunderbolts, too!
Old March 15th, 2019, 09:02 PM
Prickly Cactus

Apparently, Gunn was apologetic and owned his mistakes from the past. He did this from the start and never lashed out at Disney after being fired. His comments were made in certain context of shock jock type stuff and he never did any actions in relation to his comments. So all that was good for Disney and now to move forward.

Old March 16th, 2019, 10:03 AM
C3G Landlord

Yeah, he handled it well without ever getting bitter about it. I think the fan response might have actually caught Disney by surprise, I saw more outrage that he was fired than about his decades old comments. Then DC scooped him up for SS2 and there wasn't a peep of outrage at all that he got a new job, which made Disney realize they overreacted to the situation rather then just riding it out. Glad Disney was able to admit they made a mistake, and Gunn never poisoned the relationship with some post firing rage.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape