Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old December 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Omnicron Repulsors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
From the Omegacron discussion thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
EDIT: This guy really makes me want to find some proxies for the Repulsors. I have a few squads of Snipers in my meager classic collection but the Repulsors have always been out of my price range for the amount that I play no Superhero.
I bought some of these guys, added some weapons from some MechWarrior figures and painted them.

Mage Knight Brass Golem. Troll and Toad has about 19 in stock for 79 to 89 cents each. I'll see if I can find the pics.

Edit: Here's the proxy card I made

Here are some comparison pics. Size is very good, but the sculpts are obviously a very different style.

Those actually look like great proxies.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 28th, 2018, 12:54 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Circuitry Overload
After moving and before attacking, you must roll the 20 sided die once for each Soulborg figure adjacent to any Omnicron Repulsors you control. If the figure is a squad figure and you roll a 13 or higher, destroy that figure. If the figure is a Hero figure and you roll a 16 or higher, that figure receives a wound. Omicron Repulsors are not affected by Circuitry Overload.
Does overload happen every OM or only on activations with the Repulsors?

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old June 28th, 2018, 01:04 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

"After moving and before attacking" only refers to the card the power is on, unless it says otherwise.
Old July 7th, 2018, 01:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Circuitry Overload
After moving and before attacking, you must roll the 20 sided die once for each Soulborg figure adjacent to any Omnicron Repulsors you control. If the figure is a squad figure and you roll a 13 or higher, destroy that figure. If the figure is a Hero figure and you roll a 16 or higher, that figure receives a wound. Omicron Repulsors are not affected by Circuitry Overload.
CO can only happen when taking a turn with the Repulsors. This is true for most abilities of this type, such as the Marrden Hounds' Marro Plaque.

If a power references when it takes place during the course of a turn, the ability is almost always confined to the activated card the special ability is on.

As opposed to something like engagement strike, counter strike, or auras which have different verbiage as to when they trigger: when a figure moves into engagement, when a figure rolls defense, etc...

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 9th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confred View Post
Quote:
Circuitry Overload
CO can only happen when taking a turn with the Repulsors. This is true for most abilities of this type, such as the Marrden Hounds' Marro Plaque.

If a power references when it takes place during the course of a turn, the ability is almost always confined to the activated card the special ability is on.

As opposed to something like engagement strike, counter strike, or auras which have different verbiage as to when they trigger: when a figure moves into engagement, when a figure rolls defense, etc...
When a figure moves and before it attacks

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old July 9th, 2018, 07:21 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Exactly - The power doesn't say after a figure moves and before it attacks. It says after moving and before attacking which is only describing when during the turn with that army card the ability can be used.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 12th, 2018 at 06:59 PM. Reason: too many thats

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units