Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 13th, 2015, 11:55 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: Olog-hai

My short term dream would be a massive game/play test at my place with ALL of the SD LOTR cards, using proxy figures as necessary. Sherm may not have all the minis, but heck, I don't have any of 'em...
Old March 17th, 2015, 12:37 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: Olog-hai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Nice, simple, playable bruiser! We should game LotR again sometime…
I'll see if I can come up with something for our April game day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johngee View Post
I'm already L0^0King forward to the next one(s). Will you be posting <Links> to the PDF (printable) files?
I don't post pdfs of my customs on Heroscapers, but anyone with a computer can convert the jpgs to pdfs. I use Primo PDF but there are plenty of other free options out there.
Old March 22nd, 2015, 10:11 PM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: LEGO and Ponyscape

One of my best friends has kids that have started to play Heroscape (previously they've just used the sets they have as toys and playsets), so I've been working on some cards for them so they can include some of their other toys into the game, particularly their LEGOs and My Little Pony figurines. I figured I'd start sharing them here for anyone else who has kids with these toys:

Old May 12th, 2015, 10:08 PM

More LEGO customs of bad guys from the movie:

Old May 12th, 2015, 10:22 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

I absolutely must use Emmet now. Well done.

~JS
Old May 13th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
I absolutely must use Emmet now. Well done.

~JS
Me too! He's Awesome!
Old May 13th, 2015, 11:06 AM

Thanks - I've been trying to learn the whole song so I can sing it when I play with the kids, but I'm terrible at the rap parts. I'm not so hot at the regular singing parts either.
Old August 20th, 2015, 09:31 PM

Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: Aragorn 2.0

@Johngee was kind enough to sell me one of his spare Aragorn minis recently, along with some other LotR stuff I want to work on a card for, so I've updated my Aragorn card with the new and improved (IMO) miniature:

Old January 2nd, 2016, 01:29 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

These are awesome! Thanks for doing these.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 2nd, 2016, 02:05 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The LEGO stuff is pretty cool.

I haven't popped into this thread in awhile, really like your Olog-Hai too. Nice work!
Old January 3rd, 2016, 12:13 PM

Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: LEGO Star Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Thanks, and you're welcome! If you like Lord of the Rings, I'd suggest checking out @peteparkerh 's Helm's Deep map; I'm planning on running a game on it for the Long Island Heroscapers sometime in the spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
The LEGO stuff is pretty cool.

I haven't popped into this thread in awhile, really like your Olog-Hai too. Nice work!
Thanks, I haven't gotten the chance to expand the LEGO stuff as much as I wanted to (the kids, like a lot of kids, have a TON of LEGO), but I did make them some LEGO Star Wars cards I never posted here:

Old January 3rd, 2016, 11:36 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: Sherman's Lord of the Rings customs: LEGO Star Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingZombie View Post
Thanks, and you're welcome! If you like Lord of the Rings, I'd suggest checking out @peteparkerh 's Helm's Deep map; I'm planning on running a game on it for the Long Island Heroscapers sometime in the Spring.
I've seen Pete's work and downloaded the files and would love to participate in an epic LotR scenario like this (maybe multi-player?). Please keep in in the "LO^OP" of the planning phase, since it may inspire me to make an Unexpected Journey to the Outer Rim of Liny.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards