Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 20th, 2022, 02:25 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Dean Winchester

The Book of Dean Winchester

C3G WILDSTORM SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 97
CREEPSHOW

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a modified Heroclix figure from the Hellboy and the B.P.R.D. Action Pack set.
Its model number and name are #006 / Captain Ben Daimio.

Character Bio - At an early age, Dean was trained by his father, John Winchester, to hunt and kill creatures of the supernatural. However, unlike his brother Sam, he did not resent his father for having him "raised like a warrior". He seemed to prefer hunting the supernatural over any normal "apple pie" life. Sam and Dean found The Colt, which is a supernatural revolver that according to legend, anything shot by this gun, using one of its thirteen original bullets, would die, including supernatural creatures normally immune to any and all weapons.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Dean Winchester can activate and be activated by Sam Winchester via their Hunting Companion and Hunting Partner special powers.
  • When Dean Winchester or a nearby Slayer attacks, the targeted figure cannot ignore or remove wounds during that attack due to his Hunter's Arsenal special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by IAmBatman; October 30th, 2022 at 12:20 PM.
Old August 20th, 2022, 02:26 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Dean Winchester (Breathing)

NAME = DEAN WINCHESTER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLAYER
PERSONALITY = BRASH

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

Cost = 160

HUNTING PARTNER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Dean Winchester, if you control a Hero named Sam Winchester, you may attack with Sam Winchester.

HUNTER'S ARSENAL
Whenever Dean Winchester or a Slayer figure you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Dean attacks with a normal or special attack, the targeted figure cannot use any special power on its Army Card to ignore or remove wounds.

THE COLT SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3 + Special.
Add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. Before attacking a Demon or Undead figure with this special attack, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, then add two automatic skulls to whatever is rolled instead.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; October 27th, 2022 at 09:31 AM. Reason: clarifying which Sam
Old August 20th, 2022, 02:26 PM
Ninja Playtester

Artstuff

Figure

Spoiler Alert!

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background
Spoiler Alert!

Original SP
Spoiler Alert!

Change log
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; October 26th, 2022 at 05:47 PM.
Old August 20th, 2022, 03:50 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'm worried that Blade 2 now becomes his best partner but interested to see how it shakes out.
Old August 20th, 2022, 04:03 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Don't know a ton about the characters, but the designs seem solid. Should the first power here, the part about negating defensive specials, perhaps be limited to Demons and such?

Also, are the points a bit high for these guys? Are they maybe more in the 150 range thematically? Theme aside, I think the writeups could likely both end up there?
Old August 20th, 2022, 04:21 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Don't know a ton about the characters, but the designs seem solid. Should the first power here, the part about negating defensive specials, perhaps be limited to Demons and such?

Also, are the points a bit high for these guys? Are they maybe more in the 150 range thematically? Theme aside, I think the writeups could likely both end up there?
I originally had them limited but it was decided it would be better open ended.

Using their vast arsenal of hunting weapons and general skill I would put each of them on par with Buffy at 210. However I really don't have any point value in mind for either or together as a pair. Where ever they end is good with me.

My current reward points
Old August 20th, 2022, 04:25 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'm worried that Blade 2 now becomes his best partner but interested to see how it shakes out.
I'm going to assume you mean Blade 1 as Blade 2 is not a hunter/slayer. And maybe for Blade 1, but I don't think it's over the top.

My current reward points
Old August 20th, 2022, 04:51 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Oh, I forgot that we made Slayer that class. Seemsnweord to go Hunter here when all the other like types were put into Slayer. I get why from a thematic angle, but the mechanical angle has me questioning it.
Old August 20th, 2022, 05:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wonder if on both of these, the first two sentences of the first power should be split into a HUNTING BUDDIES type power, and then the last sentence of each be the HUNTER'S TRAPS and the HUNTER'S ARSENAL.

I say this because the whole part of their working together doesn't really scan as having that much to do with traps and their arsenal.

I like how they mirror each other in general.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 20th, 2022, 08:50 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I wonder if on both of these, the first two sentences of the first power should be split into a HUNTING BUDDIES type power, and then the last sentence of each be the HUNTER'S TRAPS and the HUNTER'S ARSENAL.

I say this because the whole part of their working together doesn't really scan as having that much to do with traps and their arsenal.

I like how they mirror each other in general.
Example? I don't think I'm fully following.

My current reward points
Old August 20th, 2022, 08:52 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Oh, I forgot that we made Slayer that class. Seemsnweord to go Hunter here when all the other like types were put into Slayer. I get why from a thematic angle, but the mechanical angle has me questioning it.
I'm open to just making them Slayers. In the last chance thread that is what I had them listed as. It was suggested that Hunter might be better. Hunter is the term they used to call themselves.

My current reward points
Old August 20th, 2022, 09:03 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

HUNTING PARTNERS
At the beginning of the game you may choose one unique Hunter or Slayer hero you control to be Dean Winchester’s partner. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Dean, you may move his partner.

HUNTER’S ARSENAL
Whenever Dean or his partner attack using either a normal or special attack, the targeted figure cannot use any special power on their Army Card to ignore or remove wounds.

I mean break it up like this.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library