Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 12th, 2016, 04:09 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Crypt Guardian

On it!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 8th, 2017, 03:47 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

These guys are so good but dear GOD does Sudema need it lol. Just barely scraped by a multiplayer victory with them braxas and her, and even in a domineering position against single attacking heroes for the most part she didn't pull her weight.
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:24 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by podunksarmy View Post
Question: CURSE OF THE MUMMY
When you choose an opponent's figure and roll the 20-sided die for a special power on any Undead Army Card, you may add 2 to the roll if the chosen figure is engaged with this Crypt Guardian.

The wording here seems to indicate that the ability would stack with each crypt guardian adjacent to the defending figure. What say you?
caps is correct. Each instance of a power on an Uncommon is considered to be a separate, unique power. So each applicable instance of Curse of the Mummy grants +2.
Is there any way that this can be added as a R&C to the main post, @William099 ? I had this question myself, and I see that it's been asked twice in this thread already.
Old January 27th, 2018, 01:04 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by podunksarmy View Post
Question: CURSE OF THE MUMMY
When you choose an opponent's figure and roll the 20-sided die for a special power on any Undead Army Card, you may add 2 to the roll if the chosen figure is engaged with this Crypt Guardian.

The wording here seems to indicate that the ability would stack with each crypt guardian adjacent to the defending figure. What say you?
caps is correct. Each instance of a power on an Uncommon is considered to be a separate, unique power. So each applicable instance of Curse of the Mummy grants +2.
Is there any way that this can be added as a R&C to the main post, @William099 ? I had this question myself, and I see that it's been asked twice in this thread already.
Alright will do

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:20 AM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Hey guys I think this applies.
Synergy Benefits Offered
Curse of the Mummy: Undead Units
Skeletons of Annellintia Necromancy

. . . says Nikko

Last edited by Nikkomon; September 24th, 2018 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:39 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkomon View Post
Hey guys I think this applies.
Synergy Benefits Offered
Curse of the Mummy: Undead Units
Skeletons of Annellintia Necromancy
Curse of the Mummy only applies when you're specifically targeting an enemy figure with a D20 ability (such as for Chilling Touch or Stare of Stone). Since the Skeletons simply get to roll when they're destroyed, they're not targeting an enemy figure in the same way and can't get the bonus.

You could argue that the attacking figure is implicitly targeted, but that's not stated in the Necromancy power, so I'm not sure how viable that angle would be.
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:43 AM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Quote:
Curse of the Mummy only applies when you're specifically targeting an enemy figure with a D20 ability (such as for Chilling Touch or Stare of Stone). Since the Skeletons simply get to roll when they're destroyed, they're not targeting an enemy figure in the same way and can't get the bonus.

You could argue that the attacking figure is implicitly targeted, but that's not stated in the Necromancy power, so I'm not sure how viable that angle would be.
OIC , thanks for clarifying.

. . . says Nikko
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Quote:

OIC , thanks for clarifying.
No problem! I'm glad to have helped.
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:22 AM

Nikkomon Woo who?

@Astroking112 ;, so necromancy is more an ability as opposed to a special power ?

. . . says Nikko
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:39 AM

Quote:
@Astroking112 ;, so necromancy is more an ability as opposed to a special power ?
The two are mostly the same from what I understand (someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I hope). The reason that Curse of the Mummy only boosts certain Special Powers and not others is solely because you have to be targeting an enemy figure with that power.

Things like the Shades of Bleakwoode's Soul Devour, Sudema's Stare of Stone, and Cyprien's Chilling Touch all require the player to choose an opponent's figure before making the roll. Since Curse of the Mummy specifically calls out "When you choose an opponent's figure and roll the 20-sided die for a special power..." these are affected. Meanwhile, other abilities like Necromancy don't choose an opponent's figure before being activated, so they don't meet the criteria for Curse of the Mummy.
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:53 AM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
The two are mostly the same from what I understand (someone will correct me if I'm wrong, I hope). The reason that Curse of the Mummy only boosts certain Special Powers and not others is solely because you have to be targeting an enemy figure with that power.

Things like the Shades of Bleakwoode's Soul Devour, Sudema's Stare of Stone, and Cyprien's Chilling Touch all require the player to choose an opponent's figure before making the roll. Since Curse of the Mummy specifically calls out "When you choose an opponent's figure and roll the 20-sided die for a special power..." these are affected. Meanwhile, other abilities like Necromancy don't choose an opponent's figure before being activated, so they don't meet the criteria for Curse of the Mummy.
Ok I understand now, I was slow on the uptake. I totally skipped over the "choose an opponent's figure" part. Again, thanks for clarifying.

. . . says Nikko
Old September 24th, 2018, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Ok I understand now, I was slow on the uptake. I totally skipped over the "choose an opponent's figure" part. Again, thanks for clarifying.
You're welcome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs