Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old September 3rd, 2022, 11:28 AM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Round 2 through 9/6

Finished a good game against MegaSilver. He called it in round 3. I was worried about the sheer numbers of his archers, but this map is good to hide against range, especially with Raelin. And he needed to use range to stay in Taelord's aura and out of Nilfheim's range. But I parked Nilf on one of the 4-hex height and used the greenscales as buffers to just pick away at them. He had some chances to put wounds on Nilf when I moved in and out of the aura, but the skulls never showed when he needed them.
Good game Mega!
Old September 3rd, 2022, 07:22 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

me and shiftrex going down at 7pm MST, 9pm EST

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 3rd, 2022, 09:33 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
me and shiftrex going down at 7pm MST, 9pm EST
Dice were hot on The hounds rolls for attacking and defending. The D20 rolls were pretty average. I managed 2 wounds on Raelin, 1 on Marcu, and 1 on the WFS with marro plague. Shiftrex only managed to kill 2 hounds. The map was heavily in my favor. And the army matchup was heavily in my favor. Thanks for the game Shiftrex!

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 3rd, 2022, 09:56 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah... complete disadvantage for my army lol. If dice didn't make me win then I wasn't going to. Hoping for something where defense rolls matter next round.
Old September 7th, 2022, 09:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 3 is on Stygian Rift.

The kevindola (2-0) v. jcustar07 (2-0) armies are:
10th Rechet
* Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, 10th Regiment of Footx5
Release the Hounds
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Su-Bak-Na, Marrden Houndsx3, Marrden Nagrubs

jcustar07 chooses who places first.

The ryguy266 (2-0) v. bodaciousblood (2-0) armies are:
Ice Ice Baby
* Isamu, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3
Kyntela and the boyz
* Kyntela Gwyn, 4th Massachusetts Linex5

bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The cleon (2-0) v. vegietarian18 (2-0) armies are:
Who Needs Marcus?
* Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Ne-Gok-Sa, Roman Legionnairesx4
Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5

vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (2-0) v. sir heroscape (1-1) armies are:

* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3, Sahuagin Raiderx2
Howlin’ at the Mooooon
* Werewolf Lord, Wolves of Badrux6

boromir96 chooses who places first.

The dok (1-1) v. quozl (1-1) armies are:
Positronic Brains
* Major Q10, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Zombies of Morindanx4
Does this cost too much?
* Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3

dok chooses who places first.

The heroscaper2010 (1-1) v. ogblaha (1-1) armies are:
The Burning Forge Barrack
* Darrak Ambershard, Major Q10, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Black Wyrmlingx3, Red Wyrmling
army of all time
* Kaemon Awa, Parmenio, Valguard, Sacred Bandx4

ogblaha chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (1-1) v. evantage (1-1) armies are:
Thorin's (expanded) Company
* Mogrimm Forgehammer, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex5
Ken Would Be So Proud
* Warden 816, Zettian Guards, Drow Chainfighterx21

evantage chooses who places first.

The megasilver (1-1) v. shiftrex (1-1) armies are:
E/U Airport Security
* Guilty McCreech, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Tagawa Samurai Archersx6
Resilient
* Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Warforged Soldiersx5

megasilver chooses who places first.

The earthling (1-1) v. dachshund (1-1) armies are:
Raelin's Monastery
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Shaolin Monksx7
Very Dangerous over Short Distances

dachshund chooses who places first.

The kinseth (1-1) v. vydar_xliii (1-1) armies are:
Return of the King
* Isamu, Nilfheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Greenscale Warriorsx3
Its about d*** time I played these in a tournament
* Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3

kinseth chooses who places first.

The dysole (1-1) v. vegie dad (0-2) armies are:
Snowpiercer
* Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Nilfheim, Goblin Cuttersx5
Steamroller
* Isamu, Retiarius, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx4

vegie dad chooses who places first.

The superfrog (0-2) v. knightoflight (0-2) armies are:
Boromir96+Samuelfrost4=100
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Dumutef Guard, Marro Dronesx8 (drop 3 spaces)
Kato's cohort.....and guest
* Nilfheim, Ashigaru Harquebusx5, Sahuagin Raider

superfrog chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (0-2) v. grey waves (0-2) armies are:
Creatures of the Knight
* Cyprien Esenwein, Finn the Viking Champion, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Sonya Esenwein, Knights of Westonx2
Swarm of the Marro
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Marro Dronesx8 (drop 1 figure)

captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The schismaticsounds (0-2) v. grivnar (0-2) armies are:

* Kozuke Samurai, Syvarris, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Shaolin Monksx3
Double Time
* Empress Kiova, Iskra Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Einar Imperiumx3

grivnar chooses who places first.
Old September 7th, 2022, 10:52 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The chris perkins (1-1) v. evantage (1-1) armies are:
Thorin's (expanded) Company
Ken Would Be So Proud
* Warden 816, Zettian Guards, Drow Chainfighterx21

evantage chooses who places first.
Playing Saturday @ 1pm Central Time
Old September 8th, 2022, 07:16 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 49: Delta Classic - Round 3 through 9/14

Cleon and I are playing at 7pm Central time.

Who Needs Marcus?
Agent 045
* Iskra Esenwein, Krav Maga Agents, Otonashi, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warriors of Ashrax5

I won a game that was can be described as paint-drying. At some moments. With a Disengage glyph on the board, Cleon really did have tools to get into the Krav. But he can't disengage to get to Krav if there's a continuous horde of Ashra. So I piled Ashra in a big wall around my startzone, to protect Raelin and Krav, and didn't venture far from there. Raelin never moved, the Krav stepped a couple spaces out the startzone once or twice, and the Ashra left Raelin's aura only a handful of times. From behind the wall, pushed far back into my startzone, the Krav gradually gunned down Romans and took shots at Mogrimm. MBS darted around picking off Ashra. With the pressure on, MBS stepped forward to attempt Stares on Krav, which did not hit, and when he lost an initiative he went down. The rest of the melee squads had no choice but to run into the Ashra wall.

Last edited by vegietarian18; September 10th, 2022 at 04:34 PM.
Old September 9th, 2022, 05:02 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Cleon and I are playing at 7pm Central time.

Who Needs Marcus?
Agent 045

I won a game that was can be described as paint-drying. At some moments. With a Disengage glyph on the board, Cleon really did have tools to get into the Krav. But he can't disengage to get to Krav if there's a continuous horde of Ashra. So I piled Ashra in a big wall around my startzone, to protect Raelin and Krav, and didn't venture far from there. Raelin never moved, the Krav stepped a couple spaces out the startzone once or twice, and the Ashra left Raelin's aura only a handful of times. From behind the wall, pushed far back into my startzone Krav gradually gunned down Romans and took shots and Mogrimm. MBS darted around picking off Ashra. With the pressure on, MBS stepped forward to attempt Stares on Krav, and when he lost an initiative he went down. The rest of the melee squads had no choice but to run into the Ashra wall.
It was Otonashi that did me in
Old September 12th, 2022, 08:48 PM

ogblaha is surprisingly tart

@heroscaper2010 and i are gonna be staring in about 15 Minutes
Old September 13th, 2022, 05:44 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sir H and I are starting shortly.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 14th, 2022, 09:10 AM

Kevindola and I are starting at 10 am EST. 9 Central.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:51 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Jcustar rolled low on his first two movements for the hounds which really stymied development, allowing the 10th to set up and kill Raelin and fire into the incoming Marros.

The disjointed attack really played to the 10th which helped alleviate the lava height and shadow for the incoming Marro. The hounds took out half of the Regiment, but the other half were more than a match for Su-Bak.

gg jc!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events