Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 23rd, 2022, 03:46 AM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW Round 2 Until 1/23

Grey Waves and I played our round tonight. Defense dice and leaving engagement hits were both in my favor on top of having a generally stronger build. GW opened by running Thorgrim and the knights across the board which slowed my development quite a bit and got several purple heart wounds on Varan. Knights eventually fell to the Maine and a couple strong initiative wins led to the end of the wolves and a lost order marker for GW. MotH couldn't get through Lilja defense and GW called it with a one life Arktos and Otonashi in the Start Zone versus a full life Lilja one life Rygarn 3 Maine and my own Otonashi. GG Grey Waves well played.
Old January 23rd, 2022, 02:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Triple Play

Round 3 is on April.

The chris perkins (2-0) v. earthling (2-0) pool of armies is:
I was nice and went with only 6 cards
* Arkmer, Brute Gruts, Guilty McCreech, Himmelskralle, Nakita Agents, Ranjit Singh

* Jotun, Marcu Esenwein, Dreadgul Raidersx4
chris perkins chooses who places first.

The dysole (2-0) v. knightoflight (2-0) pool of armies is:
Mainedrops Keep Falling on My Heads
* Bol, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 20th Maine Volunteersx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx2 (drop 1)
Khosumet is such a bore(os)
* Bol, Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx3, Dumutef Guardx2
dysole chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (2-0) v. dok (2-0) pool of armies is:
Scared of the Dark?
* Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Xundar, Shadow Binder, Shadow Fiendx4, Shadow Houndx3
I ain't got no soul
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guard, Skull Demon, Zettian Infantryx2
dok chooses who places first.

The vegietarian18 (1-1) v. xthorsavagex (1-1) pool of armies is:
Guardians of the Galaxy
* Brute Gruts, Maltis Tez, Morgan's Riflemen, Omegacron, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
WOOF WOOF
* Arktos, Bahadur, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (1-1) v. schismaticsounds (1-1) pool of armies is:
The Big Olive
* Heracles, Me-Burq-Sa, Valguard, Roman Legionnairesx2, Sacred Band (drop 1)

* Brunak, Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvernx2
schismaticsounds chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (1-1) v. evantage (1-1) pool of armies is:

* Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Syvarris, Templar Cavalryx2
Master of the Hunters
* Arktos, Otonashi, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Varkaanan Greyspears, Knights of Weston, Master of the Hunt
evantage chooses who places first.

The superfrog (1-1) v. bodaciousblood (1-1) pool of armies is:

* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Roman Legionnaires
Sudema’s Ghouls and Goons
* Sudema, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighter, Dumutef Guard, Shades of Bleakwoodex2
bodaciousblood chooses who places first.

The captain stupendous (1-1) v. shiftrex (1-1) pool of armies is:
Syvarkaanan
* Arktos, Bahadur, Syvarris, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Politics
* Bol, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Ranjit Singh, Syvarris
shiftrex chooses who places first.

The vegie dad (0-2) v. megasilver (0-2) pool of armies is:
Super Soldiers
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Roman Legionnairesx2 (drop 2)
Shaolin Showdown!
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monksx3
vegie dad chooses who places first.

The scaperedude (0-2) v. grey waves (0-2) pool of armies is:
Soulja Bois
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 20th Maine Volunteersx4

* Capt. John Varan, Guilty McCreech, Lilja, Otonashi, Rygarn, 20th Maine Volunteersx3
scaperedude chooses who places first.

The tokyoghoul (0-2) v. dompredator77 (0-2) pool of armies is:
Riza
* Brute Gruts, Isamu, Kozuke Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Clawfoot Interceptor (drop 3)
Tom Brady
* Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Buccaneers of Tortugax2
tokyoghoul chooses who places first.

~Dysole, kicking us into the next round
Old January 23rd, 2022, 08:50 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Triple Play

Quote:
The chris perkins (2-0) v. earthling (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Brute Gruts, Guilty McCreech, Himmelskralle, Nakita Agents, Ranjit Singh

chris perkins chooses who places first.
Playing Thursday @ 8 pm Eastern
Old January 26th, 2022, 05:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW Round 3 Until 1/30

I got the win against Schism.

MBS was able to snipe 3 spiders early which was a good total of the arachnid forces.

Schism sent in a Wyvern but MBS skittered away with 1 life. I intermingled Valguard and Heracles. Heracles wasn't nearly as big as he was in my first two games, but he did manage the last hit on the first Wyvern, 1 hit on the 2nd Wyvern, 2 hits on Brunak, and a spider thrown to its death.

Before it might get interesting Valguard threw 5 skulls up at the 1 life Brunak and eventually the Roman Remnants and the two warlord chewed through the remaining.

gg Schism.
Old January 27th, 2022, 10:20 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Boromir and I getting started shortly.

Edit. Dice took this game from the beginning. Hard to recover from 73% into 17% on the opening rounds, harder still when your better dice rolls only bring you up to 18% defense in the mid game. Not much to say other than that. The RNG gods saw fit to bestow the win on me this time. GG Boromir

Last edited by Evantage; January 27th, 2022 at 11:48 PM.
Old January 27th, 2022, 10:39 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Vegie vs. Thor happening now.
Old January 29th, 2022, 04:44 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

KoL/Dysole happening in a short time.

~Dysole, 3rd time in a row there's figure overlap between armies (even if Bol is Sir-Not-Appearing-In-This-Army)

EDIT: Boreos is good when he has Searing Amulet and hot dice. That's the takeaway

Last edited by Dysole; January 29th, 2022 at 06:17 PM.
Old January 29th, 2022, 08:29 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Despite living in the same area and participating in 5 events, 2 of which were in person, it was really nice to play my fellow Oregonian Dysole for the first time this afternoon. Dysole's observation about Boreos is spot on, Boreos did what he needed to, and got me the win. Here is my battle report:
Round 1 was just positioning, Dysole set up a shieldsmith wall around Raelin while I slow rolled up Boreos, Thorgrim, Khosumet, and most of my death knights. Boreos picked up the amulet of searing at the end of round one which played a pretty major role in the game. Dysole won initiative round 2 and continued to develop dwarves. My first turn I ran Boreos in to try and assassinate Raelin. Between AoS and a 3/4 skulls met by 1/4 shields Raelin had 2 lives left, and between Thorgrim's position and Boreos's swirling vortex, the dwarves could not get at him, so instead she had the dwarves take out my death knight on valda, and attempt to damage Thorgrim, who blocked the attack. Boreos dealt another wound to Raelin on his next turn with his attack and I developed more death knights. It was here where it was very cool to see the dwarves steadfast ability come into play, Boreos could not move them around so it was cool to see an under utilized power affect my game plan! Dysole's 3rd turn however hurt, as she developed 20th Maine and take out 2 more death knights! Down to half of my squadies, I got a little nervous, especially since my next turn with Boreos dealt only 1 wound to Thorgrim via AoS. Raelin blocked his attack and we went into a crucial initiative. I rolled first, and.....rolled a 2. Then Dysole rolled a nat 1 and the game momentum shifted really quick. Boreos took out Raelin with his attack and a death knight jumped into her spot to keep dwarves from getting a heighted attack on him, and managed to get a 3 v 3 kill on a dwarf. Dysole's first turn on "Shieldsmithed it by thith much" had perfect comedic timing with the 2-1 initiative roll. She took two attacks on death knights who successfully blocked both. Next turn, Boreos got 2 dwarves engaged and with the AoS killed one and dealt a wound to Thorgrim as well, Boreos also got a clutch kill with a 4v6 on the other dwarf. Dysole was not out of the game yet and Rachiem rolled out with a 4/4 skull ice breath on Boreos who managed a clutch 3/6 shields. My third turn I actually bonded with Khosumet who was able to get on the 5 height right in front of the 6 hex glacier. Then I sent in one of my 3 remaining death knights to try and tie up Rachiem, managing to deal a wound in the process. On Dysole's 3rd turn, Rachiem beat down on the death knight with 2 consecutive 3/3 skull attacks, the knight managed to block the first but not the second. Here is where the game got interesting, Dysole was trying to bait Boreos out of the glacier peaks in order to get a triple attack on him while I was trying to protect Boreos as well as my last 2 death knights. Dysole won initiative but Rachiem's 100% of skulls attacks came to an abrupt end as this ice breath attack went 0/4. I re-positioned Boreos on my next turn next to Khosumet carrying Thorgrim to get an attack on one of Dysole's dwarves. My AoS dealt a wound to Khosumet and Boreos went 6/6 on the dwarf who even with jungle, died despite a respectable 3/6 shields. With my 2 remaining death knights, I positioned the first next to Thorgrim and had my other one pick up a kill on another dwarf. Dysole continued to kite with Rachiem trying to pick off the seven defense death knight, but her 1/4 was blocked by 1/7. Seeing Dysole had exhausted her 2 turns on Rachiem, I sent Boreos over to take out the last dwarf and open up a spot for a death knight to run in and get a height attack on one of the 20th. The attacked worked as 2/4 beat 1/5 and my last 2 knights took valda and then rushed in to the dwarf's position getting a kill on one of the 20th. Dysole's turn 3 took some potshots at Boreos and the death knight but the 20th's 2v6s couldn't get through. My last turn for the round was just on Boreos as I could see an aggressive Rachiem play take out my order markers if I went full death knights. Boreos just grabbed a 20th and dragged him behind the ruin dealing another wound to Thorgrim and getting the kill on the 20th. I lost the next round of initiative, and Racheim picked off the death knight I had moved forward. My first turn of the round, I had Boreos carry Thorgrim and engage 2 20th, AoS killed one of the 20th as well as Thorgrim who took all 4 wounds from the Amulet which is kinda funny. Naturally, he gave Boreos his defensive spirit and Boreos failed a 5v4 on the other 20th. Racheim took another Ice shards on Boreos but 2/4 was blocked by 2/6. My next turn I carried the 20th behind the ruin and took it out with Boreos while my death knight moved back onto valda after hiding behind one of the glaciers most of the round. Dysole made a passive turn 3 moving Racheim to relative safety on the 2 height spaces next to the jungle bush near the top of the map. Again my turn 3 was on Boreos in case of emergency. I used 8 move to grab Khosumet and position next to a jungle bush with a potential for an initiative switch. I won initiative and thanks to valda flew all the way over to height carrying Khosumet. I did burn Khosumet again with the AoS but 6/6 skulls to 1/5 shields sealed the game. After losing her turns, Boreos flew over to the last 2 20th and took one out with an attack and the final one with the AoS.
GG Dysole, what a fun game!!

Interesting facts:
10 wounds with he AoS.
6 were on my own figures, I dealt 1 wound to Raelin, killed 1 dwarf, and 2 20ths. In my opinion, the wounds on my team did not matter, as Thorgrim being dead actually helps, and Khosumet did not die so who cares if he has 1 or 3 lives left. The 1 wound on Raelin was crucial as my last attack wound not have killed her otherwise.
Also @kevindola logged in and pointed out that Boreos resembles the glaciers, so ignoring the existence of the Greater Ice Elemental, I would like to lobby with Kevin for a new Ice construct.

Here are the stats:
Dysole
Attack rolls: 31 out of 53 (58.49%)
Defense rolls: 31 out of 89 (34.83%)
Total dice rolled: 142

KnightOfLight
Attack rolls: 43 out of 66 (65.15%)
Defense rolls: 25 out of 83 (30.12%)
Total dice rolled: 149
We both rolled pretty hot on skulls, my big attacks were just better timed. (Especially that last attack on Racheim)

Last edited by KnightOfLight; January 29th, 2022 at 08:34 PM. Reason: I can't spell
Old January 30th, 2022, 02:53 PM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

Finished a very tactically complicated game with Grey Waves last night. With myself running Marcus Decimus Gallus and x4 squads of 20th Maine and Grey Waves running Rygarn and x3 squads of 20th Maine, there was a lot of positioning and back and forth fire across the southern glaciers of the map. I was able to get Marcus in a protected position upon the glaciers early on was able to set up a strong pod that was difficult to extract despite taking many casualties. After a fortunate turn of the dice, my 20th Maine were finally able to bring down Grey Waves 20th and began shooting down into GW's start zone. Eventually, my 20th were killed off by his Rygarn and Guilty Mcreech, but not before dealing a point of damage to his Lilja and killing Guilty Mcreech. At this point, I rushed in Marcus who scored some lucky hits against Rygarn, and managed to kill him. At this point, the game had been going for 2.5 hours, and seeing as I still had a full life Drake (SotM) Grey Waves ceded the game. It was a great game and well played on both sides.

H E R O S C A P E
Old January 31st, 2022, 01:25 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 4 is on Ashfall.

REMINDER: YOU ARE PLAYING YOUR OPPONENT'S ARMY

The earthling (3-0) v. dok (3-0) pool of armies is:

I ain't got no soul
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Warden 816, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guard, Skull Demon, Zettian Infantryx2
dok chooses who places first.

The knightoflight (3-0) v. vegietarian18 (2-1) pool of armies is:
Khosumet is such a bore(os)
* Bol, Boreos, Khosumet the Darklord, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Death Knights of Valkrillx3, Dumutef Guardx2
Guardians of the Galaxy
* Brute Gruts, Maltis Tez, Morgan's Riflemen, Omegacron, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Rygarn
knightoflight chooses who places first.

The sir heroscape (2-1) v. superfrog (2-1) pool of armies is:
Scared of the Dark?
* Isamu, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Xundar, Shadow Binder, Shadow Fiendx4, Shadow Houndx3

* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Roman Legionnaires
sir heroscape chooses who places first.

The chris perkins (2-1) v. evantage (2-1) pool of armies is:
Master of the Hunters
* Arktos, Otonashi, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Varkaanan Greyspears, Knights of Weston, Master of the Hunt

The dysole (2-1) v. captain stupendous (2-1) pool of armies is:
Mainedrops Keep Falling on My Heads
* Bol, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 20th Maine Volunteersx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx2 (drop 1)
Syvarkaanan
* Arktos, Bahadur, Syvarris, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
captain stupendous chooses who places first.

The kevindola (2-1) v. vegie dad (0-2) pool of armies is:
The Big Olive
* Heracles, Me-Burq-Sa, Valguard, Roman Legionnairesx2, Sacred Band (drop 1)
Super Soldiers
* Gen. Simon Fraser, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], 12th Caucus Riflesx2, Roman Legionnairesx2 (drop 2)
vegie dad chooses who places first.

The grey waves (0-3) v. bodaciousblood (1-2) pool of armies is:

* Capt. John Varan, Guilty McCreech, Lilja, Otonashi, Rygarn, 20th Maine Volunteersx3
Sudema’s Ghouls and Goons
* Sudema, Crypt Guardianx2, Drow Chainfighter, Dumutef Guard, Shades of Bleakwoodex2
grey waves chooses who places first.

The scaperedude (1-2) v. shiftrex (1-2) pool of armies is:
Soulja Bois
* Marcus Decimus Gallus, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], 20th Maine Volunteersx4
Politics
* Bol, Racheim, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], Ranjit Singh, Syvarris
shiftrex chooses who places first.

The xthorsavagex (1-2) v. tokyoghoul (1-2) pool of armies is:
WOOF WOOF
* Arktos, Bahadur, Varkaanan Greyspears, Varkaanan Quickblades, Varkaanan Swiftfangs
Riza
* Brute Gruts, Isamu, Kozuke Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Clawfoot Interceptor (drop 3)
xthorsavagex chooses who places first.

The boromir96 (1-2) v. megasilver (0-2) pool of armies is:

* Isamu, Izumi Samurai, Kyntela Gwyn, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Syvarris, Templar Cavalryx2
Shaolin Showdown!
* Master Lao Xin, Master Win Chiu Woo, Shaolin Monksx3
megasilver chooses who places first.

The schismaticsounds (1-2) v. dompredator77 (0-3) pool of armies is:

* Brunak, Estivara, Fyorlag Spidersx3, Wyvernx2
Tom Brady
* Quahon, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [SotM], 4th Massachusetts Line, Buccaneers of Tortugax2
dompredator77 chooses who places first.

Last edited by dok; January 31st, 2022 at 02:14 AM.
Old January 31st, 2022, 10:21 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The chris perkins (2-1) v. evantage (2-1) pool of armies is:
Master of the Hunters
Playing Thursday @ 9 pm Eastern
Old January 31st, 2022, 11:28 PM

It Is Time

CS and I duking it out to see who advances.

~Dysole, seeing a lot of ways this can go.

EDIT: The takeaway from this game is to be very careful about Bahadurs on the road. If you're not careful, they can shank your Racheims enough that they can be taken out before they can grab Kelda. (Basically after Racheim fell in two hits, the game went pretty well in my favor)

Last edited by Dysole; February 1st, 2022 at 01:31 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events