Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 20th, 2017, 08:20 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
It's been a very long time. The last few years I've hosted some Heroscape gaming at the library where I still work for their free comic book day event. Other than that my game pieces have been just sitting in storage. I would like to change that and start playing again. I'm still in the Mid-cities area of Texas, between Dallas and Ft Worth.
You should come out and join us on Saturday. It would be great to have you at the event.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 21st, 2017, 09:14 PM

Angi knows what's in an order marker Angi knows what's in an order marker

Hey-hi! I came to the tournament today with Astroking112, and I believe I left my water bottle there. Did anybody see it? It's mostly clear, with a red rectangle and the YouTube symbol.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:30 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Angi, I think i recall seeing it. I will be there again on Monday; l'll check around.

Thanks everyone for coming out to the event.

Sorry it ran a little long. I really didnt want to time out the games and going with no restriction and big points allowed for more durable armies (Knights) or armies that take awhile to play.(Glad/Blast)

Good times!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:13 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Thanks to Mark for putting this together and running it.

Thanks to the Plaid Hat guys for giving us the space for the event.

Thanks to all the people who made it out. It was fun to get together again and play some Heroscape. We'll roll out another event in the near future.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:29 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a blast. Thanks - and congratulations! - Ry on the win! Well deserved and maybe now you can branch our from the romans, lol.

Seriously though, thanks for all you did to set it up and thanks to Plaidhatgames for hosting. Simon and I had a great time and it’s all thanks to this wonderful scaping community.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:32 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks again to everyone for both hosting and coming to the tournament! I'll try to introduce some more people to the game before the next event, so that we can have even more players there. I already know two other people interested in HeroScape who couldn't make it yesterday.

I definitely had my fill of the knights for a while after doing two knight-on-knight battles, though, so I'll have to spend some time making a new army.

Also, I can never look at the Romans or Me-Burq-Sa in the same way again. Great army composition, R˙chean!
Old October 23rd, 2017, 03:07 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Angi, I think i recall seeing it. I will be there again on Monday; l'll check around.
Angi, your water bottle is there at Plaid Hat studios. If you are able to get by there during normal business hours, you can just pick it up.

If not, we can try to make other arrangements.

Old October 24th, 2017, 09:11 AM

Angi knows what's in an order marker Angi knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
Angi, your water bottle is there at Plaid Hat studios. If you are able to get by there during normal business hours, you can just pick it up.

If not, we can try to make other arrangements.
If I can get a ride, I'll try to be there either later today or at least by the end of the week. Fingers crossed.
Worst comes to worst, it can be one of the prizes next time you host a tournament, haha.
Old October 18th, 2022, 02:53 PM

So apparently I never posted the results for this event??????

Did i actually win this one? I must have been pretty scattered brained.

I've been telling you guys I've never won Hexes in Texas/NHSD but apparently I did. (the lowest attended one)

I am firing up the old iPad to see if I have it on there.

How lazy of me to not post the results.

Last edited by R˙chean; October 18th, 2022 at 03:19 PM. Reason: you'd think I could recall winning a tournament....so odd
Old October 18th, 2022, 05:56 PM

Quote:
So apparently I never posted the results for this event??????

Did i actually win this one? I must have been pretty scattered brained.

I've been telling you guys I've never won Hexes in Texas/NHSD but apparently I did. (the lowest attended one)

I am firing up the old iPad to see if I have it on there.

How lazy of me to not post the results.
According to my records, I have you down as having won this event.

Old October 18th, 2022, 06:59 PM

Found it on my old ipad.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day