Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 19th, 2010, 10:15 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Me and My Daughter's Customs: Updated 7/9 with King Kong!

My daughter will be turning 9 soon and she has made these customs (with some wording input by me). They haven't been playtested for the most part so any help with powers, abilities, point cost, etc. would be welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; July 9th, 2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:16 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: My Daughter's Customs

Skela Dogs (2 repainted Nagrub figures)

Utgar

Skeleton
Unique Squad
Dogs
Disciplined
Small 3

Skeleton Hero Bonding

Before taking a turn with Skela Dogs, you may take a turn with any Skeleton hero you control.

Good Noses

Before moving Skela Dogs, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 19 or 20, you may reveal one of your opponent’s order markers.

Climb x2

Life:1
Move:6
Range:1
Attack:2
Defense:3

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; May 19th, 2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:16 PM

Mr. Skeleton

Utgar

Skeleton
Unique Hero
Leader
Tricky
Medium 4

Reconstruction

After taking a turn with Mr. Skeleton, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, you may remove one wound marker from Mr. Skeleton’s army card.

Life:3
Range:5
Attack:3

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; May 19th, 2010 at 10:46 PM.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:17 PM

The Flower Agents (2 Nakita Agents repainted pink and purple)

Vydar

Human
Unique Squad
Agents
Tricky
Medium 4

Agent Hero Bonding

Before taking a turn with The Flower Agents, you may take a turn with any Agent Hero you control.

Flower Blending

If a Flower Agent is targeted from range, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 15 or higher, that Flower Agent may not be attacked that turn.

Range:7

We've playtested the Flower Agents pretty thoroughly now and have settled on 70 points. Now I'm trying to figure out how to get some good pictures in MSE Easy Army Card Creator.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; July 9th, 2010 at 10:58 PM. Reason: increased points after some playtesting
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM

Siege Tower (this is a castle piece with a ladder attached to it)
Jandar

Tower
Uncommon Hero
Huge 13

Made Of Wood Not Flesh

You must be adjacent to attack the Siege Tower.

Climb My Ladder

You or your opponent’s figures may climb the Siege Tower’s ladder.

Pulled By Ropes

The Siege Tower can be pulled by any Huge or Large figure up to two spaces on that figure’s turn.

Life:7
Move:0
Attack:0
Defense:5

Quote:
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:18 PM

Arctic Prowlers (3 cat figures)
Jandar

Cats
Common Squad
warriors
Wild
Medium 5

Cat Leader Bonding

Before taking a turn with Arctic Prowlers, you may take a turn with any Cat Leader you control.

Wounds Of Fury

Before starting the game, choose a Cat Leader you control. While that Cat Leader is in play, Arctic prowlers roll one additional attack die for each wound marker on the chosen Cat Leader.

Defense:4

Quote:
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:19 PM

Eñrra
Jandar

Cat
Unique Hero
Leader
Disciplined
Medium 5

Quick Strike Special Attack
Range: 1, Attack: 4

Eñrra may keep attacking until she does not inflict a wound.

Blend With The Snow

When Eñrra is on a snow space, she may add 2 to her Defense.

Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

Quote:
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:19 PM

Boo Boo

Jandar

Human
Unique Hero
Ninja Cat In Training
Frustrated
Medium 5

The Boo Boo Stare

Instead of attacking, you may choose a figure within 7 spaces of Boo Boo. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds.

Spray Bottle

After moving and before attacking, you may choose any cat within 5 clear sight spaces whose base is higher than Boo Boo’s base. Move the cat to the closest available space the same level as Boo Boo and remove 1 unrevealed order marker from that cat’s card. If the cat is engaged, it will take any leaving engagement attacks.

Life:5

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; May 19th, 2010 at 10:47 PM.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:20 PM

dsbarrick is surprisingly tart

Any pics, quozl? I'd be interested to see the Skela Dogs.

Eastern Cavalry (2)
Jandar

Horses
Common Squad
Cavalry
Disciplined
Large 4

Carry

Before moving, choose an adjacent unengaged figure. After moving, place that figure next to the Eastern Cavalry figure.

Move:8
Attack:4

Quote:

Silver The Clast
Utgar

Cat
Unique Hero
Clast
Wild
Medium 5

Ways Of The Clast Special Attack
Range:1, Attack:4

If Silver The Clast inflicts a wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, the figure is immediately destroyed. Silver The Clast may keep attacking until he doesn’t inflict a wound. Silver The Clast may not attack the same figure more than once in the same turn.

Climb x2

Life: 4
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 3

Quote:
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsbarrick View Post
Any pics, quozl? I'd be interested to see the Skela Dogs.
I'll try to get pics of everything tonight (although some figures aren't ready yet). Thanks for the interest!

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards