Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Ericth74 Design Workshop Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
How do I change the thread title?
Hit edit on the original post, go to advanced mode, and you should be able to edit it from there.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Hit edit on the original post, go to advanced mode, and you should be able to edit it from there.
Yeah, that's the way.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 03:50 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah, that's the way.
Got it, thanks.
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:17 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Spider-Man villains workshop

I personally like them with Criminal as a class. If they’re basically having to play with Crimelords and Masterminds, might as well lean into that. Enforcer would just put them in this weird synergy-free zone (unless you know something I don’t) and won’t allow them to work with the characters they’re known for working with anyways. (Except maybe Hammerhead?)
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:30 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
I personally like them with Criminal as a class. If they’re basically having to play with Crimelords and Masterminds, might as well lean into that. Enforcer would just put them in this weird synergy-free zone (unless you know something I don’t) and won’t allow them to work with the characters they’re known for working with anyways. (Except maybe Hammerhead?)
There's some talk about Enforcer synergy in Sanctum, but it's definite not past the early research and development stages. I really like Fancy Judo - I'm always a fan of representing specific fighting styles rather than falling back on CCE.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 3rd, 2019, 04:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Fwiw, Enforcer synergy being kind of non-existent is part of why I'm in favor of putting them there - I'm always hesitant to keep pouring more and more stuff into Criminals.

I don't think Criminal synergy is key for them either. They tend to be kind of an all-or-nothing deal and they always work with each other, way more than they work with anyone else. (I mean, they're usually working for a boss, but Eric's got that repped and I think the final version of the Enforcers power will have to incorporate that in some way)
Old January 3rd, 2019, 06:10 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After taking in some feed back, here are my 2nd drafts of the Enforcers. I changed the Enforcer power to have an X-marker tied to it, this way all 3 figures can activate together but are also limited to once a round. I dropped the point values down some and adjusted stats so that hopefully fall in line. Fancy Dan's special power has changed, Ox's One Shield Defense has dropped and replaced with Weak-Minded. Montana's Lasso power dropped the stat reduction. I think these changes have stripped the units down to the proper power levels.

Fancy Dan
Daniel Brito

Human
Unique Hero
Criminal
Precise
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 6
Range 4
Attack 3
Defense 3

Points 80

Enforcers

When revealing an order marker on a Crime Lord or Mastermind, instead of taking a turn, that figure may also reveal the x-marker and take a turn with up to 3 Unique Heroes with the Enforcers special power.

Fancy Judo
After defending against an adjacent normal attack from a small or medium figure, if Fancy Dan does not take any wounds, he may switch places with the attacking figure. Figures moved by Fancy Judo never take any leaving engagement attacks. When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ox
Raymond Bloch

Human
Unique Hero
Criminal
Dull
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 5

Points 120

Enforcers

When revealing an order marker on a Crime Lord or Mastermind, instead of taking a turn, that figure may also reveal the x-marker and take a turn with up to 3 Unique Heroes with the Enforcers special power.

Weak-Minded 2
If any player rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary or permanent control of Ox, that player may add 2 to the roll.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Montana
Jackson W. Brice

Human
Unique Hero
Criminal
Cocky
Medium 5

Life 4
Move 5
Range 4
Attack 3
Defense 3
Points 60

Enforcers

Lasso 9
Before attacking with Montana you may choose a figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Montana, roll he d20, if you roll a 9 or higher, place the targeted figure adjacent to Montana. The lassoed figure may not move until Montana is no longer adjacent.

Last edited by Ericth74; February 16th, 2019 at 08:54 PM. Reason: Edits
Old January 3rd, 2019, 10:25 PM
Just A Head

I liked them more at 4 life, and I still personally think 150 is a bit high for Ox as a character and I think with those stats/powers you could possibly lower him just a bit.
Old January 4th, 2019, 06:19 AM

I like them at 4 as well, bit I wasn't sure if I could justify it at their current point level. I could see Ox at 140. I'll edit them and see.
Old January 10th, 2019, 06:11 PM
Symbiotic

Good news on the Enforcers front - it has been confirmed that we're getting minis for the regular versions of the Enforcers next month, and not just weird Earth X versions (where Ox actually has the head of an ox, among some other weirdness).
Old January 10th, 2019, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Good news on the Enforcers front - it has been confirmed that we're getting minis for the regular versions of the Enforcers next month, and not just weird Earth X versions (where Ox actually has the head of an ox, among some other weirdness).
Oh, great, thanks for the heads up.
Old January 15th, 2019, 11:42 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Enforcer is a blanket term we have going for some minor factions in-sanctum currently, but including other groups in there wouldn't be problematic. I see it a spin-off from Criminals in some light.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy