Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old August 12th, 2010, 01:15 AM

VIRTU knows what's in an order marker VIRTU knows what's in an order marker
Smile Custom Red Hood (Jason Todd) mini

Watched Batman Under the Red Hood, and I got inspired to craft my own Red Hood using Clix minis. I used the head of Unionjack, the jacket from Animalman, the left hand and legs of Hitman. (had to shave alot of the trench coat off) Im pretty happy with the way he turned out.

I cant wait to play him.
Found a great custom card made by (IAmBatman/Sherman Davies)
Old August 12th, 2010, 02:00 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Red Hood (Jason Todd) mini

Man, that is really cool! But fwiw, you could have gotten this guy for about 99 cents.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 12th, 2010, 02:27 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Man, that is really cool! But fwiw, you could have gotten this guy for about 99 cents.
Well, if he bought Clix to make this guy, I'm sure he might know about this figure.
But that pose wucks for HS, and the mailbox is terrible. And on top of that, the figure he made is FREAKING AMAZING!
You should definitely mod some more! I've done a few, but none of them are that good!
Old August 12th, 2010, 03:05 AM

Game*Player is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Got to be honest though, I like VIRTU's guy more, kudos. Great movie too, are you going to make a card to match?
He should have an ability called DECIDE!, I don't care what it does.
Old August 12th, 2010, 03:39 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Nevermind
Old August 12th, 2010, 06:09 AM

gogo Woo who?

great custom.i like it better than the original too
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:20 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIRTU View Post
Great Custom Virtue !

It's a bit beefier and more fearsome than the official Clix for Red Hood.

I might just have to try and scare up some spare clix and make one for myself.

Poor Old Union Jack....
Old August 12th, 2010, 11:23 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I agree that VIRTU's custom figure is better than the official Heroclix mini. Good job, man.
Old August 12th, 2010, 05:42 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Oh, I like it better, too! I just wasn't sure he knew about the 'clix. His figure looks amazing and official.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 12th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't read many of the comics, nor do I know a lot of the backstory. I haven't watched Batman Under the Red Hood yet, but something tells me that the subject line of this thread just ruined it for me. If so, thanks... (if not, nevermind.)

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old August 14th, 2010, 12:13 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I don't read many of the comics, nor do I know a lot of the backstory. I haven't watched Batman Under the Red Hood yet, but something tells me that the subject line of this thread just ruined it for me. If so, thanks... (if not, nevermind.)
Were you expecting a spoiler warning for something that that happened in Batman #635, December 2004 ?

There has been more than one Red Hood. The artist merely indicated which one he based his art on.

Also, the vast majority of comic book fans who watched the DVD knew who it was going into it, myself included, and it doesn't diminish the awesomeness of the movie.
Old August 15th, 2010, 02:47 AM
C3G's First Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Were you expecting a spoiler warning for something that that happened in Batman #635, December 2004 ?

There has been more than one Red Hood. The artist merely indicated which one he based his art on.

Also, the vast majority of comic book fans who watched the DVD knew who it was going into it, myself included, and it doesn't diminish the awesomeness of the movie.
In fact, I'd say it enhanced it, not to mention the bits and pieces we got of the Killing Joke and A Death in the Family storylines.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations