Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 8th, 2021, 05:42 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mutt (Vote for Public Playtesting)

yea
Old September 9th, 2021, 01:14 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Mutt (Vote for Public Playtesting)

With 4 Yeas at 48+ hours, I believe this passes.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old September 9th, 2021, 01:37 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Mutt (Public Playtesting)

My bad, I always forget Sidekicks need an extra vote.

belated yea.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 13th, 2021, 01:14 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From Ericth74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74
Here are my playtest results, let me know if you need anything else. Solid designs!

Eric

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Mutt

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Chernobyl Conflict
Units: Duke, Breaker, Scarlet, Ripcord, Mutt, Junkyard VS Captain Cold 200, Rainbow Raider, Abra Kadabra, Plunder, Weather Wizard 100
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Duke, Breaker, Scarlet, Ripcord, Mutt, Junkyard VS TMNT
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 105 points seem right for Mutt and Junkyard's 25 feels right too. They have some options with Mutt being a soldier for other builds.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Mutt plays like the character in the books. His powers allow for quite a bit of free movement with Junkyard and they both play well off each other. Not being a commando makes him a little bit harder to use with a GI Joe build. The Dog Command Attack power can be really strong if you can position it right, and will all the free movement shouldn't be an issue. I cant recommend any changes to either figure.

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Junkyard

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Chernobyl Conflict
Units: Duke, Breaker, Scarlet, Ripcord, Mutt, Junkyard VS Captain Cold 200, Rainbow Raider, Abra Kadabra, Plunder, Weather Wizard 100
Damage Dealt: R2T3 Rainbow Raider - 1 wound
End of Round 2 Rainbow Raider - 1 wound
R3T1 Abra Kadabra - 1 wound

Military Canine: Bonding helped to get into position

Distracting Bite: Used once. Mutt attacked more from range.

Close game lasting 7 rounds. Rogues and Joes traded wounds early. Both teams used their bonding to try to control the center of the map. The Joes were able to use their range to their advantage but the Rogues were still getting more attacks in each round. Plunder was able to use his double attack and range to get to Duke and take him out at the end of round 2. From round 3 on it was very back and forth with a one life Ripcord and a 1 life Breaker taking out Weather Wizard and Abra Kadabra in rounds 6 and 7.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Ripcord 3 wounds/1 life left, Breaker 3 wounds/1 life left[/spoiler]

Army Test
Map: X Marks the Spot
Units: Duke, Breaker, Scarlet, Ripcord, Mutt, Junkyard VS TMNT
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: 105 points seem right for Mutt and Junkyard's 25 feels right too. They have some options with Mutt being a soldier for other builds.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Mutt plays like the character in the books. His powers allow for quite a bit of free movement with Junkyard and they both play well off each other. Not being a commando makes him a little bit harder to use with a GI Joe build. The Dog Command Attack power can be really strong if you can position it right, and will all the free movement shouldn't be an issue. I cant recommend any changes to either figure.

My current reward points
Old September 13th, 2021, 09:22 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

So far so good!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2021, 05:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: MUTT
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Mutt (105), Junkyard (25), Captain America (240), Winter Soldier (Team Up) (240), Falcon (MCU) (190) (800) vs Wrecking Crew (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Summary: He has a lot of tricks and some potential, but the armies he went against were stronger here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2021, 06:08 PM
Ninja Playtester

Thanks bats. How do feel about mutts cost?

My current reward points
Old October 5th, 2021, 06:30 AM

It's tough because I ended up feeling like the armies he went up against were more cohesive. From my tests alone he could drop a tad, but looking at mine and Eric's together, he's probably about right.

Old October 8th, 2021, 09:03 PM
Ninja Playtester

Playtests from Skinderella

Quote:
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Mutt & Junkyard

Map: Mountain Spring
Units: Mutt (105), Junkyard (25), Captain America (C3G) (240), Cosmo (160), Sgt. Rock (175), Winter Soldier II (240), Oracle (110) (1055) Vs. Nightwing (200), Starfire (210), Superboy (240), Raven (190), Ravager (210) (1050)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Nightwing with 2 wounds, Raven with 3 wounds, Ravager with 2 wounds.

Units: Mutt (105), Junkyard (25), Sgt. Rock (175), War Machine (270), Winter Soldier II (240), Captain America (C3G) (240) (1055) Vs. Arkillo (310), Sinestro Corps Soldier x3 (330), Sinestro (330), Angel (90) (1060)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Mutt with 2 wounds.

Units: Mutt (105), Junkyard (25), Sgt. Rock (175), Cosmo (160), Captain America (C3G) (240) (705) Vs. Bebop & Rocksteady (600), Headpool (60), Spider-Cat (40) (700)

Spoiler Alert!

Winners: Rocksteady with 4 wounds, Bebop with 5 wounds, Spider-Cat.

Thoughts on the tested unit’s cost, balance, & draftability:
I found Mutt and Junkyard to be a fun duo that get the best out of each other strictly together, but can be effective when mixed in a soldier build too. If left unattended they can be a big threat with auto wounds and the buffs they provide to one another. I can see them working well as either clean up, or a supportive auto wounding unit where Junkyard dips in to auto wound whilst Mutt takes shots on turns. This was how I played them here and there, where Rock bonded with Sgt. Rock whilst Junkyard moved around only at the end of the round. In a build with Rock and Captain America, Mutt can very quickly escalate in power with his synergies. At one point I was rolling 6 attack dice with an auto skull thanks to height, Avenger Marker, and an engaged Rock.

Another fun synergy was with Cosmo. Cosmo can provide some interesting utility and pairs really well with Mutt to protect him and others, and his slightly higher survivability allows him to sit in a fight a bit longer, though he is also considerably more expensive than Junkyard.

He’s 100% draftable in my opinion. He can bring solid auto-wounding, good synergies for dogs and wolves, can help mix the hounds and soldiers together, and can become a problem if allowed to set up, even at such a low cost.

Junkyard is a great filler piece. Very cheap for what he can do, and can be solid with any soldiers even if Mutt’s not brought. I can see him being a lot stronger if a soldier comes along with Daring Decoy. Junkyard to me seems more versatile than Mutt in terms of who you can pair him with, but Mutt really ties the two together.

There is potential for a price increase maybe on one or the other (I think leaning a bit more to Junkyard), as they can consistently do damage, but I think the duo can be shut down easily enough that it's not too much of a concern.

General thoughts on the tested unit:
I found when playing these two that I had to keep looking back at the write-ups. Often I can memorise what the character does, but with the amount of criss crossing these two have I had to keep referring back to make sure the right character was using an ability.

On Dog Trainer, is it intended that Mutt can attack an ally to move a dog? As worded right now that can be done, and it doesn’t seem like something that would be intended, though also doesn’t seem too strong if left.

Have no knowledge on GI Joe at all, but had a blast playing these two! Really looking forward to seeing future dogs and wolves and how they interact with Mutt, and for the eventual day we can have a dog army!

My current reward points
Old October 8th, 2021, 09:16 PM
Ninja Playtester

During the Initial testing he did not fair very well with 3 big losses and 1 close loss, but then changes were made and during public testing:

3 wins vs 3 loss and 1 close loss

Which makes me satisfied for the pair at 130.

My current reward points
Old October 8th, 2021, 09:20 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: The Book of Mutt (Vote for Editing)

Vote for final editing

My current reward points
Old October 8th, 2021, 10:01 PM

Re: The Book of Mutt (Vote for Editing)

Yea but I will echo that the crisscross referencing can be a bit tough so if we can streamline that at all in Final Editing it would be a boon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library