Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 15th, 2021, 08:24 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Junkyard (Vote for on deck)

Scrappy is funny.

Loyal is a common one we use for animal companions as well.

And just to be clear, there’s no “You can’t use Dauntless!” clause anywhere. (I made Lois Lane Dauntless.) I’m just thinking in terms of the Invaders probably having a lot of Soldier stuff in/around them, maybe making Mutt a bit more of a desirable draft there than is intended.
Old October 15th, 2021, 09:54 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Scrappy is funny.

Loyal is a common one we use for animal companions as well.

And just to be clear, there’s no “You can’t use Dauntless!” clause anywhere. (I made Lois Lane Dauntless.) I’m just thinking in terms of the Invaders probably having a lot of Soldier stuff in/around them, maybe making Mutt a bit more of a desirable draft there than is intended.
I think I'll leave as is then. Mutt is a strong enough draft option for Junkyard.

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old October 23rd, 2021, 02:03 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post

Also need votes from 2 more heroes to complete.
@Arkham
@LordVenoc
Bump

My current reward points
Old October 23rd, 2021, 09:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

After 12 days of proposal and 10 days of tagging the last two, I believe the rules allow you to pass this on time. I know Ark said he'd be scarce the next few days.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2021, 10:24 AM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
After 12 days of proposal and 10 days of tagging the last two, I believe the rules allow you to pass this on time. I know Ark said he'd be scarce the next few days.
Ok. I thought it had to unanimous, that's why I was waiting. Then this passes #1301

My current reward points
Old October 23rd, 2021, 10:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Junkyard

C3G Procedures are linked in my signature.

Relevant bits:

Quote:
Not voting is counted as an abstention. All proposals are open for a minimum of 48 hours or until all Heroes have voted. If all Heroes have not voted in 48 hours, tag those Heroes and they have an additional 48 hours to vote.
Quote:
Once all above issues have been resolved and the LD has double-checked them, you may call for a vote to Release/On Deck which requires a super-majority of all active Heroes to pass (no more than 1 Nay).
Abstains don't hold you up and non-voting counts as an abstain after a certain time period elapses.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 23rd, 2021, 10:42 AM
Ninja Playtester

Good to know. Thanks

My current reward points
Old October 23rd, 2021, 05:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

We generally don’t rush On Deck voting since it doesn’t hold things up but you’ve given people enough time to look in.
Old February 26th, 2022, 10:17 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

A more accurate set name for the figure used is Box of Zombies Set #5 - Zombie Dogz.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library