Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 6th, 2013, 11:58 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Definitive List of C3G Markers

Looks good, thanks for updating. That sure is a lot of markers, anyone have and use them all? I have about 5 of each color and just swap them out depending on which units I'm using.

C3G team building links.
Old August 7th, 2013, 12:18 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Personally, I glue the picture-side of the markers to the flat side of the clear half-marble gems that can be found @ craft stores for very cheap. (I don't actually know what they're called, so online ordering is useless to me... )

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 7th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

They are usually called glass stones or craft gemstones, sometimes aquarium gemstones.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 7th, 2013, 02:57 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I was thinking what a wonderful resource this thread is and I cam across one thing it doesn't have, totals. I have compiled them based on what's in the OP, so maybe you can add this, SirG?
White - 21
Red - 12
Orange - 4
Yellow - 14
Green - 21
Blue - 7
Purple - 18
Brown - 17
Grey - 3
Black - 12
Any - 2

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 9th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I was thinking what a wonderful resource this thread is and I cam across one thing it doesn't have, totals. I have compiled them based on what's in the OP, so maybe you can add this, SirG?
White - 21
Red - 12
Orange - 4
Yellow - 14
Green - 21
Blue - 7
Purple - 18
Brown - 17
Grey - 3
Black - 12
Any - 2
Done

Old August 17th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, look like we should start using more Gray and Orange in designs!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2013, 12:40 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

The grey lanterns are going to help that .
Old August 19th, 2013, 07:36 PM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker

Any chance we could get the power marker PDF updated? I lost my entire set somewhere months ago. The last set of markers added were Molly Hayes' from forever ago.
Old August 19th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Business Casual

I think the marker PDF was a Scapemage project.

Old August 20th, 2013, 03:37 PM

Calim knows what's in an order marker Calim knows what's in an order marker

Well with that being the case, can the PDF generator separate the power markers from the hero cards?
Old August 20th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Business Casual

I think if you send him a nice request via PM, he might be willing to update the file.

Old September 5th, 2014, 02:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G FIGURES THAT USE MARKERS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Black Lantern (William Hand) – Battery Markers (3) – black
Black Lantern (Uncommon) - Battery Markers (2) – black
Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker) - Battery Marker (4) - Blue
Captain Marvel (Genis-Vell) - Insanity Marker (3) - Blue
Ice - Ice Markers (4) - Blue
Indigo-1 - Battery Markers (4) - Indigo
Jade - Battery Marker (2) - Green

Updated A-L

Will get the rest later

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; September 5th, 2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Through L

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy