Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old September 15th, 2012, 09:47 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Chiefs > Packers was all about the secondary of the Chiefs excelling at press coverage.

Packers > Bears last night was all about the Bear Oline being miserable against the pass rush.
Shhhhh........ You're messing with my delusions of Grandeur...

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 17th, 2012, 12:08 AM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

Well, the entire NFC North is tied at 1-1. I'm guessing the Vikings will lose to the 49ers next week. I think the Bears should be able to beat the Rams. I also think the Lions can beat the Titans. I think the Packers should be able to beat the Seahawks, but the Seahawks have been looked pretty good against Dallas. So my prediction is 2-1 for everyone in the division except the Vikings with a possible loss for my Packers.
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
Well, the entire NFC North is tied at 1-1. I'm guessing the Vikings will lose to the 49ers next week. I think the Bears should be able to beat the Rams. I also think the Lions can beat the Titans. I think the Packers should be able to beat the Seahawks, but the Seahawks have been looked pretty good against Dallas. So my prediction is 2-1 for everyone in the division except the Vikings with a possible loss for my Packers.
So predicted 1-1 for everyone!

OK, not really, I thought the Vikes would be 2-0 and lead the division for one week and one week only this year.

I agree that everyone will be 2-1 except the Vikings. I can only hope and dream the Packers lose. They'll have to blow some of the medium difficulty ones if I have any prayer of seeing the Lions win the division this year. Not like we can beat them!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2012, 01:58 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone else not shocked that the Saints are 0-2 right now? After I heard about the suspension of Sean Payton and a few of the other coaches, I immediately guessed that the Saints would majorly struggle, and their defense has been pathetic thus far.
Old September 17th, 2012, 01:59 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nope. I thought they'd have a down year.

Of course I also thought the Giants would have a down year last year, so what do I know? (they did almost miss the playoffs, though).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2012, 07:03 AM
What's Curse of Negoksa???

Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness Swamper wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm extremely happy the Saints are down two! Now the powerhouse in the South is the Falcons; if the Panthers can beat them at least once, I like our odds of winning the division.

Swamper is Zetacron...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 17th, 2012, 07:52 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Blech! Goes to show that games aren't played on paper.

How many people (not using the spread) actually had the Cards over the Pats yesterday?

-insert signature here-
Old September 17th, 2012, 08:11 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
How many people (not using the spread) actually had the Cards over the Pats yesterday?
Not me I din't realize NFL Pick'em would be so hard....

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 17th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A sweep for the NFC West yesterday? I'm stunned, and thrilled. Worst thing that can happen to my Niners is playing against easy teams and losing their edge. Bring it on!

~Aldin, who found most of yesterday's games baffling (I mean seriously - Eli looks like the second coming of Ryan Leaf for three quarters and then morphs into John Elway? What's in the water in New Jersey?)

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old September 17th, 2012, 12:14 PM

That's vintage Eli, though. Didn't really surprise me. Nor did the Niners/Lions game. That's about how I thought it'd go. I definitely think the Niners are the class of the NFC right now, so I'm happy we at least managed to make it interesting.

Old September 17th, 2012, 03:06 PM

Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mossman is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone care to make a prediction for Falcons-Broncos tonight? Falcons are tough at home and looked good against the Chiefs, but I'm not drinking the Kool-Aid just yet. Chiefs were missing something like five defensive starters in that game and they got spanked by Buffalo yesterday, so they don't appear to be very good this year.
Old September 17th, 2012, 03:10 PM

Yeah, Chiefs are in direct competition with the Jaguars for bottom of the league this year, IMO. So I wouldn't put too much stock into that.

Two high powered offensive games, and Peyton usually does well in a dome. I guess it'll depend on how well their defense travels. I'd give the edge to the Falcons, but not by much.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV