Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 24th, 2011, 09:51 PM

skullcap is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Buying Custom Terrain

I am new to heroscape, and am dismayed that it has recently gone out of print. I am wondering if there are places to buy custom terrain, I saw some stuff on ebay (some of which I purchased), but I would be more interested in simple stuff like lava and trees and other items that are hard to come by in 'official release' form. It seems that with the game going out of print, there would be a pretty good market for custom terrain.

Thanks...
Old January 24th, 2011, 10:35 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Buying Custom Terrain

Welcome to the board!

There is always some custom terrain for sale on ebay...Leifkicker's stuff is well worth the $'s. You can buy tiles from most of the site supporters on the Heroscapers main page (when they have them.)

My suggestion would be buy some of those & some paint & get to customizing!

Sorry I don't have the perfect answer for you, but maybe someone else will chime in with more advice.

PS: 'Scape Tournament in San Jose this Saturday...check the Events forum for details!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN

Last edited by Carnival Man; January 24th, 2011 at 10:37 PM. Reason: PS
Old January 25th, 2011, 12:40 AM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Grishnakh is the man when it comes to custom terrain. The best part about his stuff is he shows you exactly how he did it so you can do it at home for cheap, and his stuff looks better than the official stuff. I recently flocked a RotV using his techniques and it came out beautifully. I believe hes done lava too.
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:36 PM

hoole_scape is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My local Michael's has awesome pre-made/painted trees. They are about 10 bucks for a 4 pack and have three different styles. plain trees, autumn plain trees, and pine trees. Then all you need is some cardboard, glue and paint and you've got a great forest on your hands. Oh no!

Btw- they are scene-a-rama brand

Do you like Ullar? Do you like him now? Good.

------------------------------------------------------
Old February 16th, 2011, 07:18 PM

Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker Relenzo2 knows what's in an order marker

Yeah. Railroad modeling has soem good stuff; you can also get plant stuff from your local aquarium. There are online miniature modeling stores that sell fantasy warfare terrain features for all game, which I'm going to be buying stuff from once I work through the official HS stuff I want. And read the tutuorials and stuff up here, like Grimnashk's. You can make a lot of stuff.
Old February 16th, 2011, 07:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher has some nice customs terrain too. Some of it he is selling.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles