Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2009, 11:47 AM

Eye Of Utgar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape Role Playing Game

Have anyone thought of a Heroscape Role-playing-game? Because I want to design an add-on to the official rules that would allow you to play Heroscape RPG style with Heroscape figures and Terrain or without. Imagiation based. Think D&D version1.

Anyhow, the rules must be simple, as more of a guideline (Heroscape is all about simplicity), then the strict complex rules that D&D today is.

Community oriented. Its the communities job to design new "adventure modules" and new supplements on weapons, armors, and monsters, enemies, etc.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 12:04 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Heroscape Role Playing Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Of Utgar View Post
Have anyone thought of a Heroscape Role-playing-game? Because I want to design an add-on to the official rules that would allow you to play Heroscape RPG style with Heroscape figures and Terrain or without. Imagiation based. Think D&D version1.

Anyhow, the rules must be simple, as more of a guideline (Heroscape is all about simplicity), then the strict complex rules that D&D today is.

Community oriented. Its the communities job to design new "adventure modules" and new supplements on weapons, armors, and monsters, enemies, etc.

Here is my advice....take a couple of days and go through the Other Customizations and Add-Ons section and you will find others who worked on turning Heroscape into an RPG along with many other threads about bringing RPG ascpets into Heroscape.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 01:07 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Onacara's right, there is a TON of info buried on this site.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 01:35 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Check this out, tough-guy!

Brandon

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old January 22nd, 2009, 05:54 PM

Eye Of Utgar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Wow, the internet is a very unforgiving place. lol
Thanks for showing me the other links, oringinally I typed up an very epic, and very long, "rules" and "ideas" for the HSRPG conversion, but when I click submit, bam! it said I wasn't logged in for some reason. So being lazy, I just simply type up a quickie to see if anyone had such ideas.
Old January 22nd, 2009, 06:27 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye Of Utgar View Post
Wow, the internet is a very unforgiving place. lol
Thanks for showing me the other links, oringinally I typed up an very epic, and very long, "rules" and "ideas" for the HSRPG conversion, but when I click submit, bam! it said I wasn't logged in for some reason. So being lazy, I just simply type up a quickie to see if anyone had such ideas.
That is caused by not clicking the Remember Me* check box when you log in.

One work around is to type up larger posts in word/notepad/etc then copy and paste into the post.

*I do not recall the actual phraseology, because I have it checked and never see that screen.
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:32 AM

Germund is surprisingly tart

Eye of Utgar,

I would be interested in adapting Heroscape to an RPG type thing too. I haven't looked at any back posts yet, but I hope to in the coming week. Perhaps we can go through the backlog and pick out the highlights. Without having looked at anything previously written yet, I would suggest Risus as a simple system to work with. It is very rules lite, and simple to adapt to almost anything.

"We have arrived at an intellectual chaos."
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Great trades with: Gypsy, Archiver, Just-A-Bill

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions