Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old January 16th, 2021, 08:28 PM

Climbing ice is surprisingly tart
Re: Utah soundoff

I know coronavirus is pretty limiting right now, but if there is anyone in the Provo/Orem area who would want to get together for a few casual games and dinner or something, I'd love to make some friends in the community! My wife is an awesome baker and I can guarantee some sweet treats will be provided.
Old January 17th, 2021, 04:41 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in Kearns, but I've had the Communist China-virus and am therefore safe. Where-ish are you in Provo? I could do a Saturday sometime...
Old January 17th, 2021, 11:37 AM

I'm in Southern Provo, on hwy 89 heading toward Springville. I'd be happy to come to you or vice versa, doesn't matter too much to me
Old January 17th, 2021, 07:49 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

We used to meet in Springville, 15 years ago, when a few of us were just starting to play locally.

Is the I-15 University Ave. exit the closest freeway access for your place?
Old January 18th, 2021, 12:13 AM

Just one further south, the 1860S exit. My place is perhaps four minutes from that
Old June 18th, 2022, 08:07 PM

2022 UPDATE:The "Utah Monthlies" have yearly event threads in "Community > Events" beginning 2017.
Please search there for the next game day, it's much more active.
Old June 24th, 2022, 01:29 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

To add to Scott's post above, here's a link to the Discord Server for the Utah Monthly tournaments.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers