Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 18th, 2016, 11:50 AM

FallenMoon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Best way to play Heroscape On PC?

I was looking for a way to play Heroscape on my computer. I found HexScape, but I can't find any files for anything past wave 4. Does someone know if there are any files for later expansions? Also, I found this.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=372979678
I was wondering if anyone has seen this, and if it's any good? It looks like it would work for what I need. I am just wondering what your guys' experience is.
Old February 18th, 2016, 01:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Best way to play Heroscape On PC?

There's an active online play community here at Heroscapers. We use a dedicated web app combined with some clever use of google documents. See the how-to here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion