Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old January 13th, 2009, 11:46 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranior View Post
Another Wisconsinite!

Anyhow, thanks for the hearty welcome.
Nice to see another person from Wisconsin!
Yay, I gave the first greenie!
Old January 14th, 2009, 12:00 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Another Wisconsinite!

Nice to see another person from Wisconsin!
Yay, I gave the first greenie!
Yay, I got the first greenie!
Way cooler than that other one.

Now for the noob question: How did you give it to me, or why did I get it? I know they're rep boxes but I'm not sure how one gets rep? Do they talk to the rep fairy? Or does everyone have the ability to do so?
Old January 14th, 2009, 01:59 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Read this
Old January 14th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Well I'm new so I guess, Hi everybody. My name is Ranior (from my DnD character, a Elven Ranger).
I've been into Heroscape for about a year, and me and my friends have a decent collection together finally. So in other words, I'm already a firm plasticrac addict.
I've been lurking around these forums for WAY too long, and finally decided to join. Hoping to get to a Madison tourney soon if they're hosting one.
Welcome! I am glad you decided to make that choice.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 14th, 2009, 10:27 AM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Another Wisconsinite!

So many things to say, so little time. Lets start with:
Welcome to the sit, Ranior! If you've been lurking, you should be quite familiar with me by now...which is not always a good thing. :P
Ok, so maybe there are only TWO things to say. The second:
I'm pretty sure it's "Wisconsinitian" and not "Wisconsinite." Wisconsiner?
Old January 14th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wisconsonian.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 14th, 2009, 05:09 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Can we just settle on Cheesehead?

Welcome to the Site Ranior! I think you'll find that lurking is actually a great thing to do. It helps you get a great lay of the land, and I can't tell you how sick I am of

Quote:
hey gus i waz wundrin y peeps liek q9 he can only atak wit 3 o' 4 dice i think thts week drake can atak wit 6 an hes 70 pts weeker
Really, it gets tiring reading that. in fact, it's hard typing that. Any way, it's great to see some more new members to the site, and the game addiction way of life!
Old January 14th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Now for the noob question: How did you give it to me, or why did I get it? I know they're rep boxes but I'm not sure how one gets rep? Do they talk to the rep fairy? Or does everyone have the ability to do so?
I gave it to you for using good grammar and spelling, and because you're new here. As for rep, you may notice two little icons at the top of a person's comment. If you agree with him or think what he said was witty or funny, you can +rep him by clicking the icon that looks like a scale. If a site supporter doesn't like what you said on a comment, he can neg rep you, and you might get a red bar instead of a green bar. Hope that helps!
Old January 14th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:

I gave it to you for using good grammar and spelling, and because you're new here. As for rep, you may notice two little icons at the top of a person's comment. If you agree with him or think what he said was witty or funny, you can +rep him by clicking the icon that looks like a scale. If a site supporter doesn't like what you said on a comment, he can neg rep you, and you might get a red bar instead of a green bar. Hope that helps!
I've got to give you negative rep for breaking the first rule of rep clu...Oh crap!
Old January 14th, 2009, 07:43 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Quote:
Another Wisconsinite!

So many things to say, so little time. Lets start with:
Welcome to the sit, Ranior! If you've been lurking, you should be quite familiar with me by now...which is not always a good thing. :P
Ok, so maybe there are only TWO things to say. The second:
I'm pretty sure it's "Wisconsinitian" and not "Wisconsinite." Wisconsiner?
It actually is Wisconsinite. I agree that it is stupid, but check here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...esidents_names
And thanks to everybody that's been so kind in welcoming me to the site. (Well, maybe not that Agent Minivan character.....)
Old January 15th, 2009, 01:16 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
And thanks to everybody that's been so kind in welcoming me to the site. (Well, maybe not that Agent Minivan character.....)
Yeah, nobody really likes that Agent Minivan character. However, Agent Minivann, now that's different. He's OK.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 15th, 2009, 01:37 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Yeah, nobody really likes that Agent Minivan character. However, Agent Minivann, now that's different. He's OK.

Jim
Oh, he was talking about me?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General