Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old June 24th, 2019, 04:14 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
2019 GC board game/HS trades and orphan card/figure exchange

Gencon is a great place to get some trades in, so I thought I'd get things started. I’m only looking to trade Scape for Scape and board games for board games at this time.

Board games haves:
Spoiler Alert!

Board games wants:
Spoiler Alert!

Heroscape haves:
Spoiler Alert!

Heroscape Wants:
Spoiler Alert!

Heroscape orphan/card figures haves:
Spoiler Alert!

Heroscape orphan figures/cards wants:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by infectedsloth; July 25th, 2019 at 10:44 PM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:55 AM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 2019 GC board game/HS trades and orphan card/figure exch

when i get stateside I will look at my games and post some things

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 25th, 2019, 10:09 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Atlantis NIS

Station Masters NIS

Forbidden Island NIS

Terra Prima

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old July 27th, 2019, 05:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I have some Thunderstone sets I would be willing to part with. Not sure what I want off the top of my head but I would take offers. Maybe Mystic Vale.

I would be particularly interested in good games to play with my kids OR games to play with friends or semi-gamers that top out at around an hour in gametime.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 27th, 2019, 09:59 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm looking to pick up a second set of the 2014 GenCon Red and Blue dice. I have an extra set of 2018 GenCon dice to trade for it. Please let me know, thanks!

Edit: and can offer a bit more with it too because it'll be 10 dice for 16 dice. Check out my trade thread, I also have other board games, message me to figure out logistics if you have a set of 2014s you're willing to part with.

Edit 2: trade all set.

Last edited by OEAO; July 28th, 2019 at 10:08 AM.
Old July 29th, 2019, 10:38 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

See my Boardgames I have for trade at BGG (filter by trade=yes) or games for sale on BGG). List below:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 29th, 2019 at 11:26 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con