Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 17th, 2020, 09:24 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Northwest Heroscape Customs - Releasing Wave 5

Kapta Jorn is probably my favorite NWHC design. Really great job with that one. I just wish it didn't use a limited edition figure. The figure fits a Mariedian really well though.
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:52 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I also really like Kapta Jorn. I don't normally like marker powers, but Guerilla Ambush is very clever.

I know this isn't why y'all do this, but y'all should consider nominating him to SoV.

EDIT: I also like your Davion faction. The squad is particularly cool.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 18th, 2020, 11:17 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Oh, I meant for the Heroscape app. It is just top down pics, with a lot of photo editing. Sounds daunting. I have not done this before, but my schedule should clear up some in July.
I'd be happy to help with photo editing, and giving you guys a document in our Custom Figures folder.
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:13 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
@obfuscatedhippo Showed my daughter those custom maker mystery boxes you brought to tourneys and she is now beginning her journey to be an avid custom maker Thanks for giving me and her a mutual interest
That's awesome! I have OH SO many boxes of "potential" customs (that are sadly in the garage right now). Once I can escape to a post office, I can send you some more!
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:53 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

hey Nomad, for some book updates. Kapta Jorn- Otonashi Tricky Speed say Agent Scarlett. Darrin Razorbeak may be moved by a friendly Clawfoot Interceptor. Saar Whisper Scout, Clawfoot Interceptor needs to be added to Scout and Sniper Heroes: Recon Team bonding. Pulsar Soldiers with Gen. Simon Fraser Prepare the Charge. Sylvan Animae, Himmelskralle added to Hunters: Hunter Movement enhancement.
Old May 24th, 2020, 12:31 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
hey Nomad, for some book updates. Kapta Jorn- Otonashi Tricky Speed say Agent Scarlett. Darrin Razorbeak may be moved by a friendly Clawfoot Interceptor. Saar Whisper Scout, Clawfoot Interceptor needs to be added to Scout and Sniper Heroes: Recon Team bonding. Pulsar Soldiers with Gen. Simon Fraser Prepare the Charge. Sylvan Animae, Himmelskralle added to Hunters: Hunter Movement enhancement.

Thank you! Books are updated.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:56 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
@obfuscatedhippo Showed my daughter those custom maker mystery boxes you brought to tourneys and she is now beginning her journey to be an avid custom maker Thanks for giving me and her a mutual interest
That's awesome! I have OH SO many boxes of "potential" customs (that are sadly in the garage right now). Once I can escape to a post office, I can send you some more!
Awesome! She would love that!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old June 4th, 2020, 04:39 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Kooko-makwa
NWHC - Wave 5 - Harbingers of Triumph - Spirits and Mummies

PDF DOWNLOAD, front
PDF DOWNLOAD, back

Figure: Pathfinder, Rusty Dragon Inn, Beaky

General: Aquilla
Planet: Toril

Species: Owlbear
Unique Hero
Class: Totem
Personality: Fearsome
Large 8

Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 5
Defense: 3
120 Points

AVENGING SPIRIT
Once per turn when a Fearsome Human you control is destroyed, you may place a Spirit marker on this Army Card. Add 1 to your die roll for Frenzy for each Spirit marker on this Army Card up to a maximum of +5.

FRENZY
After you take a turn with Kooko-makwa, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may take another turn with Kooko-makwa.

INSUBSTANTIAL 3
Kooko-makwa adds 3 additional defense die when rolling defense against a normal attack from a figure who is not adjacent.

Character Bio:
Coming soon ...

- Rulings and Clarifications -

- N/A

- Combinations and Synergies -

Synergy Benefits Offered

- N/A

Synergy Benefits Received

-FEARSOME HUMANS: Avenging Spirit
When a Fearsome Human is destroyed, a spirit marker can be added to Kooko-makwa's army card that may aid in Kooko-makwa's roll for Frenzy. Fearsome Humans include Teeth of the Makwa, Brave Arrow, Mohican River Tribe, Makwa Tribesman.

-VENOC WARLORD: Frenzy Enhancement
Having the Frenzy power, Kooko-makwa may benefit from Venoc Warlord’s FRENZY ENHANCEMENT d20 bonus.

Synergy Imposed

- N/A

Last edited by Nomad; January 15th, 2024 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Added synergy and figures with synergies
Old June 22nd, 2020, 11:06 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Northwest Heroscape Customs - Wave 5 Complete

Some more book updates Nomad
ACOLYTES OF VORGANUND: BLOOD SUMMONING
As a Unique Demon Hero, (Chela, Gald'Rabok, Uvall) may be chosen to be a Bound Hero.
ACOLYTES OF VORGANUND: DARK PACT
As a Unique Demon Hero, (Chela, Gald'Rabok, Uvall) may benefit from Acolytes of Vorganund Dark Pact activation synergy if chosen to be a Bound Hero.
TOMBSTONE GUNSLINGER: OUTLAW BAND
As a Unique Outlaw Hero, (Quick Draw Hardin, Rattlesnake Reed) may benefit the Tombstone Gunslingers' Outlaw Band activation bonus.
TOMBSTONE GUNSLINGER: HIGH NOON
As a Unique Outlaw Hero, (Quick Draw Hardin, Rattlesnake Reed) may benefit the Tombstone Gunslingers' High Noon attack bonus.

For Richter, in Hatamoto Taro: Adj Tough is says Baron Sebastion not Richter.

Jean De Ascolon needs to have Re-Tak-Shi, Kapudan Barbaros, Quick Draw Hardin, Kooko-Makwa, Corpse Tormentors, and Mallekim added to unique figures with 20 sided roll and added to synergy received for same NWHS books here.

Thank you brother.
Old December 29th, 2021, 04:54 PM

Finally made the edits to the NWHC books - it only took a year and a half.

All NWHC figure books should be updated with synergies of SoV/C3V figures through this point in time. Let me know if you see anything I missed.
Old December 30th, 2021, 12:16 AM

SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness SchismaticSounds wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super sweet bunch of customs!
A few of my current favorites are Kayla Willowsong, Rattlesnake Reed, Darrin Razorbeak, Obsidian Wyldfire and Agent Scarlett.
Old December 30th, 2021, 02:22 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Kooko-Makwa is interesting, but "Insubstantial 3" makes it sound like they are a spirit. Is this supposed to be the case? Perhaps "Evasive 3" would fit better otherwise. The 2 abilities are almost functionally identical, but Evasive works against specials.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards