Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old June 18th, 2017, 02:35 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Gencon 2017 Event Thread

12 total hexes. How you and your teammate divide them up is up to you.

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old June 18th, 2017, 02:36 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

Questions regarding glyphs on Remains of Clionesia - What Treasure Glyphs are in play? And are we using the recommended Valda and Rannweig or pulling from the glyph pool?

AW88

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!
Old June 18th, 2017, 05:55 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
Questions regarding glyphs on Remains of Clionesia - What Treasure Glyphs are in play? And are we using the recommended Valda and Rannweig or pulling from the glyph pool?

AW88
Glyph pool for power glyphs; they haven't mentioned anything about the treasure glyphs yet.
Old June 18th, 2017, 10:23 PM

FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker FilmCriticFrog knows what's in an order marker

Cant say I'm super happy about the changes to General Wars (I wanted to do all Valkrill for LOLs), but I can make it work. I'm excited to see you all again! I'll be in the flex tourney and main event and general wars as usual, but the heroscape booth'll probably be where I make camp. Look for me (same necklace as last year) and say Hi at the con!
Old June 20th, 2017, 06:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Is there any ruling against the D&D Figures being used at GenCon? If no, do they need to be rebased? They are the same figures and same hitzones just different color scheme for some so I don't see why it would be a problem. Also, if it is allowed, do I have to have the unique sculpts for each common squad figure or can I have the D&D Dark Talon Champion X9 to create 3 squads of Greenscales?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:36 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Can someone please answer my question ^

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 23rd, 2017, 07:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I believe as long as you have the correct sculpts, you are fine but I am not in charge.

Multiples of the same sculpt is also OK, I think. Best to hear from someone running the events.
Old June 23rd, 2017, 11:12 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I believe as long as you have the correct sculpts, you are fine but I am not in charge.

Multiples of the same sculpt is also OK, I think. Best to hear from someone running the events.
Tornado is correct

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old June 27th, 2017, 02:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Sir Heroscape - D&D bases should be fine, commons being same sculpt are fine as long as if there is any question on whether your figs are in line of sight, you give ruling to yes, and no stinger denial! At last year's Gencon, I had some of my figures missing and used proxies but Oked it with each opponent - no one said no, but then again I was not in the top tier of standings so it didn't really matter.

I will almost guaranteed be there at least Saturday, possibly Friday. Also, I was gonna make a separate thread on Gencon Trades, but wanted to point out the BoardGameGeek has a sweet Mathtrade and they have two places for the trade, each using a different website interface: Abecorn and OLWLG. I suggest we go there to trade both amongst ourselves as well as with other people at the Con. Note, you have to post by July 5th for Abecorn and by July 29 for OLWLG
Old July 1st, 2017, 12:16 AM

Do we know what the dice are going to look like this year? All I gotta say is they should be pretty epic for the GenCon 50th Anniversary

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 4th, 2017, 08:23 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have an event that overlaps with the start of General Wars- Alliance but it only lasts for an hour, will I be able to go to that and then join in to General Wars when I get back? If not what should I do with the ticket? Does Gencon give refunds on tickets? Iirc correctly I can take tickets up to the counter in the event halls if I want a refund right?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:32 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

You can use the ticket as generics equal to the purchase price for any other gencon event.

If you register for the event before it starts and don't show for you first round match you take the loss. You can probably continue from there as long as you were already registered and notified them immediately upon you arrival that you wanted to participate in the rest of the event. If you don't try to register until 30 minutes after the event (or something like that) you can be declined registration.

They may refund it as well. That said, the community could use that ticket if you weren't inclined to do so. Whatever the case don't let it go to waste.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con