Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 27th, 2017, 07:17 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- March 4th -- Uniques Only

So, "don't pick up a treasure with Jotun".

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 3rd, 2017, 08:33 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm bringing two maps tomorrow that completely do NOT help my army!

Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:21 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Can somebody bring a Frost Giant and an Ornak for me tomorrow?
Old March 3rd, 2017, 10:24 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viideosayg View Post
Can somebody bring a Frost Giant and an Ornak for me tomorrow?
Shouldn't be a problem.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 4th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

I forgot when I asked last night but could somebody bring Guilty too?
Old March 6th, 2017, 08:51 AM

650 Uniques Only was a lot of fun, as usual, and it was cool to have a couple new faces again!

Still not sure how my Elf Wizards ended up on top, but they're great to play every once in a while, something completely different.

Ulginesh
Haduc
Morsbane
Chardris
Emirroon
Raelin
Arkmer

First game was against Deroche's power-attacking mish-mash. And to be fair to him, he was campaigning for HEROES Only format, not Uniques Only, but MegaSilver never changed the format. Anyway, he got Syvarris up on height early and did his job by assassinating Raelin. While I took him down, the Hydra moved up into prime position. This was going to be very, very difficult unless say Morsbane got lucky and Negated it... instead, I got lucky that a 3-skull attack managed to sneak 2 damage through 8 defense dice. From there, surviving 2 attacks per turn was much easier than 4 would've been. Morsbane Negated Raelin, and then I went through the other heroes one at a time.

Second game was against one of the new players, Anthony. He had samurai and Marro Warriors. This was on Failed Negotiations, where he put Kozuke and Kaemon Awa in the middle, and I declined to split up my pod, keeping them together in the start zone instead. The Kozuke rushed in and did a bit of damage, surviving much longer than I would've liked and even doing Counter Strike damage! Kaemon was one turn away from assassinating Ulginesh when I took him out. From there it was fairly easy on the Elf pod to take out the other oncoming units. Morsbane Negating the Marro Warriors helped, too. Luckily, the damage he had done was spread out, so I didn't end up losing a single Elf.

Third game was against MegaSilver's Varkaanan. I summoned elves quickly up onto a hill before the Wolves' map control was complete, though I did leave a couple outside Raelin's aura. As fast as the Wolves are, there was never a good opportunity to move her, but with height and/or Haduc's auto-shield they managed to survive quite a while. Still, his entire army was planted on the hill surrounding the Elves at one point. When the dust settled, it was just Raelin and a wounded Ulginesh left against Bahadur. Time left us with one last round, and winning initiative I was able to have Ulginesh flee to win on points, even though it meant sacrificing Raelin.

Fourth and final game was against Mr Chompy's Marro Heroes, backed by Su-Bak-Na. He sent Wo-Sa-Ga in first and quickly Coil Crushed Morsbane after his failed Negation attempt. Thankfully, Arkmer and Chardris killed her before she could do it again. Then it was inching the pod forward onto the hill while Kee-Mo-Shi arrived. She did a couple damage with Toxic Skin and her attack, but went down pretty quickly, without a Mind Shackle. Taking a Wizard wouldn't help him too much, but it could hurt me pretty badly. Then there was more forward movement as Tor-Kul-Na approached. Similar to KMS, he got in a kick and some attack damage, but otherwise met a quick death. That left just Su-Bak-Na, and even with yet more attack dice, he wasn't able to crack the pod, either.

Fun fact: Haduc's Elven Supremacy mattered all of twice, for Emirroon Summon rolls.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 8th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- April 1st -- Dual Rivalry

OP updated.
Old April 14th, 2017, 08:54 PM

I don't have the power to update the OP, but our next tournament will be...

May 13th Heroscape Draft!

Magic-style, each player will start with a hand of 6 army card, pick one, and pass left. After all cards have been drafted, players build 520-point armies (75% of the average draft pool). Then we play 4+ rounds (depending on the number of players) to determine the winner.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 25th, 2017, 11:22 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

sounds cool, this might be a dumb question, but are we supposed to bring a 520 point army that has six different units in it?
Old April 26th, 2017, 08:28 PM

There are a couple figures I don't have (so someone else will have to provide those) and I need to work out how to make the rectangular cards and get them printed, but no one should have to bring anything except dice/OMs/wound markers.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 27th, 2017, 11:06 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I think I get it; At beginning of tournament, each player has 6 cards, then we take one and pass. So how are the 6 army cards chosen - random, you pick, we pick? How are commons handled - will we be able to draft multiples in one pick or will multiple cards be spread throughout. If I have any say, I say either have only one of a card but be able to draft up 3 squads in one pick, or have 2 cards of each squad separated and be able to draft 2 squads in one pick.

FYI, I should be able to go.
Old April 27th, 2017, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
So how are the 6 army cards chosen - random, you pick, we pick? How are commons handled.
That's the gist of the format, yeah. I have twelve 6-card packs each prepared; each pack has at least one Squad card and at least one Common card. Drafting a single Common card will allow you to put up to two copies of that card into your army.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events