Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 21st, 2019, 12:50 AM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!
How-to: Re-stringing Valkyrie Dice Bags

I thought I would make a post to help people who find themselves in the same situation as I was in this morning, where the draw string to my Jandar Valkyrie dice bag got undone and pulled completely out.

Step 1: Tie one end of the string to a small paper clip

Step 2: put the paper clip into the draw string hole.

Step 3: The paper clip makes it easy to feed the string through around to the other side!

I hope someone finds this tip helpful, especially nowadays since a ruined dice bag from a flag bearer would cost big bucks to replace!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion