Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old May 4th, 2008, 12:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Gary's Heroscape Website

Awesome work, Gary. I've got your site bookmarked, so it's about time I threw some rep your way, too.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 2nd, 2008, 06:43 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Getting these previews a little at a time sure has made it seem like less work updating the site with all the new stuff that's about to hit us.

Thanks Truth and WotC !

Again I ask for extra eyes in looking for any typos I might have made, especially with the new expansions.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 07:10 PM

Naruto Woo who?

Your site is awsome!!
Old June 2nd, 2008, 07:52 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto View Post
Your site is awsome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Awesome work, Gary. I've got your site bookmarked, so it's about time I threw some rep your way, too.
Agreed and did likewise - bookmarked, rep, and an additional - a PM of thanks for Gary.
Old June 2nd, 2008, 08:52 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've said it more than once in this thread, but I'll say it again.

Thanks so much Gary. Your site gets at least three or four visits a week from me.

Cheers,
Mark

Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:58 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks guys. Figures, just after posting in this thread it looks like my hosting service is having some technical issues ... please stand by.

Edit: Seems to be working again.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; June 3rd, 2008 at 12:20 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 04:33 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

At 4am Gary is worrying about us.

Old June 3rd, 2008, 04:47 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Thanks guys. Figures, just after posting in this thread it looks like my hosting service is having some technical issues ... please stand by.

Let me guess you host with "The Planet"

They had a HUGE fire on site.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 5th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Spin Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post

Let me guess you host with "The Planet"

They had a HUGE fire on site.
You guess correctly sir.
http://service-update.theplanet.com/

Electrical Fire/Explosion

------------------

With the Zelrig reveal, my site is all set with the new stuff. I've also done a long overdue update to the download file of the entire site.

------------------

Last edited by GaryLASQ; June 5th, 2008 at 04:21 PM.
Old June 18th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Spin Master

Re: Gary's Heroscape Site

I've updated the Special Powers table with Errata from the newly released Official FAQ v8.3

Also, I figured it's about time I replaced the official logo (on the main navigation pages) with a simple graphic of my own.

The Download version for off-line use, has been updated.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; June 18th, 2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old June 19th, 2008, 11:19 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

Re: Gary's Heroscape Site

It looks great Gary. I was just using your site last night...once again.

Thanks a million!

Old August 14th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Spin Master

Re: Gary's Heroscape Site (Agent Skahen)

Agent Skahen has been added. I've also rebuilt the download version for viewing the site offline.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion